Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Anybody knows the specs of Villagra´s FORD ? I ask this because even he has proven to be one of the fast Argentinean drivers (he has beaten the rest of competitors on Argentinean Championship since last two or three years) during WRC calendar always see him 5 or 7 minutes behind the leaders and I don't think is is just a matter of adaptation since this is his second year competing in WRC championship.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho!
    Heavy rain is predicted for both Friday and Saturday...!!!So,good news for P.Solberg!
    Again FLOODED service parc ?
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there a other way to live ? :burnout:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZequeArgentina

PWRC should be very interesting, beside the usuals (Arai, Nasser, Brynildsen, Prokop) locals are also candidates for the win: PWRC wildcards Pozzo, Ligato, and Bernardi (who will run for Tapper NZ regular PWRC team but with his usual Tango Team car), but also Menzi, Cancio and Madero are candidates.
    Brynildsen have a big problem!! His Mitsubishi from Ralliart New Zeealand was taken of the boat in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil by a mistake. The customs sent the car on the boat back to New Zeealand.......It wont come to Argentina!

They are looking for a similar car to rent........but so far they have not any car and not servicecar and spareparts.....its on its way back to NZ!!! Maybe he will not start in Argentina at all. Bad luck!

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fide
    Anybody knows the specs of Villagra´s FORD ? I ask this because even he has proven to be one of the fast Argentinean drivers (he has beaten the rest of competitors on Argentinean Championship since last two or three years) during WRC calendar always see him 5 or 7 minutes behind the leaders and I don't think is is just a matter of adaptation since this is his second year competing in WRC championship.
    I assume its the same spec as the Stobarts, and I agree that he is surprisingly slow. At first I put it down to inexpereince in a full-blown WRC car on WRC events, but he's had enough rallies now that he should be challenging Wilson, Henning and even Petter in Argentina. Let's see.

Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VFTS
    Brynildsen have a big problem!! His Mitsubishi from Ralliart New Zeealand was taken of the boat in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil by a mistake. The customs sent the car on the boat back to New Zeealand.......It wont come to Argentina!

They are looking for a similar car to rent........but so far they have not any car and not servicecar and spareparts.....its on its way back to NZ!!! Maybe he will not start in Argentina at all. Bad luck!
    Problem sorted out, he will run a VRS (Villagra rally team) Lancer (I guess an EVO IX, but Villagra has EVO X availabel also).
    The car will be run and serviced by VRS team, excelent car by the way developed in Argentina and winner team of last 4 national championships
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    I see only 23 entries in this entry list: http://www.ewrc-results.com/startlist.php?event=392

WRC is (almost) dead. Please give Loeb his 6th WRC title and let him go to the Endurance Racing in 2010.

I don't think I will follow WRC this weekend: there is World Superbike, MotoGP (even not so boring as WRC now), World Championship Motocross, World Championship Snooker (even that has more suspence than WRC), Rallye de Wallonie and more.

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wim_Impreza
    I see only 23 entries in this entry list: http://www.ewrc-results.com/startlist.php?event=392

WRC is (almost) dead. Please give Loeb his 6th WRC title and let him go to the Endurance Racing in 2010.

I don't think I will follow WRC this weekend: there is World Superbike, MotoGP (even not so boring as WRC now), World Championship Motocross, World Championship Snooker (even that has more suspence than WRC), Rallye de Wallonie and more.
    You've forgotten something, and as a Belgian -I thought you would have mentioned Liege-Bastogne-Liege.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Yes, I will see that too.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No need to explain it! I'd finish the whole JWRC, it's ridiculous that only 3 competitors start the event, and it's not the first time...
    R.I.P. Richard

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts

Well, I can see 39 entries :-)
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas