Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts

2009 Rally Argentina - official thread

you can post your congratulations to seb for his victory in this thread after the rally...

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    I just explained in the previous thread my surprise not to find any Argentina rally thread

Are argentinian members(Zekeargentina and others)so pessimistic they even won't attend their home event ????

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    DO WRC still exist with those one man show?
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Trouble with WRC is even if Loeb retires or crashes, Hirvonen will win easily instead. If Loeb and Hirvonen retires, there may be a good battle between Latvala, Sordo and Petter but is this what we need for a good rally?

Liked 2,841 Times in 1,614 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    you can post your congratulations to seb for his victory in this thread after the rally...
    Can´t we congratulate him even before the rally starts....?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Heavy rain is predicted for both Friday and Saturday...!!!So,good news for P.Solberg!

Liked 445 Times in 205 Posts
    Google Earth Rally Map Argentina : http://planetemarcus.free.fr/argentine09.htm

Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    I just explained in the previous thread my surprise not to find any Argentina rally thread

Are argentinian members(Zekeargentina and others)so pessimistic they even won't attend their home event ????
    Unfortunately I have little chances of going.
    My Manager is on holidays and I should stay at work till late friday, would only reach Cordoba by Saturday afternoon, and little tiem to watch something, but still got one little opportunity (fly there are gather another friend who should have carand Hotel booking).

Even if Loeb should win, I guess Hirvonen will be there
    Fight with Sordo and latvala as usual, and Petter + Henning and Ogier could be interesting.
    I just hope Villagra could shouw som speed, at leasta little because he has been giving anything at all.

PWRC should be very interesting, beside the usuals (Arai, Nasser, Brynildsen, Prokop) locals are also candidates for the win: PWRC wildcards Pozzo, Ligato, and Bernardi (who will run for Tapper NZ regular PWRC team but with his usual Tango Team car), but also Menzi, Cancio and Madero are candidates.

Unfortunately rain is not good for the event, if it is just a little, ok little dust, but heavy rain as last year leve too slipery terrain and speedwise it will not look interesting.
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I totally forgot about Argentina, until I saw some recce pics on Henning Solberg's blog this morning.

Congrats Loe ..

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    I already checked weather forecast and it seems there exist 30% of probability to rain on Friday and the same for Saturday. Even rain is not the best to attend in person to the rally I heard Solberg says it benefits to him since it squeezes the end speed gap he has with the manus. Then in order to do not get bored again looking 5th in a row for Sebastian I think some rains will be fine....