Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So, back on topic!

An Arbarth Astra anyone?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If Daniel allows shall we get back to the topic ie Vauxhall will pull out of the BTCC at the end of the year and what will 888 do then?

888 have hinted that they may have another manufacturer interested.

If not it is highly likely they will get a big sponsor on board and run the Vectras for another year as an independant. That way they keep their profile in everyones mind so when the upturn arrives they are in position to take advantage.

Of course if Fiat do buy GM we may be watching Puntos on track. Aghhhhhh!!
    Why is dislexia such a difficult word to spell?
    What did the Romans ever do for us? Yes yes apart from the roads, drains, Hadrian\'s Wall, wine etc. Nothing see!!

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark Trent
    If Daniel allows shall we get back to the topic ie Vauxhall will pull out of the BTCC at the end of the year and what will 888 do then?

888 have hinted that they may have another manufacturer interested.

If not it is highly likely they will get a big sponsor on board and run the Vectras for another year as an independant. That way they keep their profile in everyones mind so when the upturn arrives they are in position to take advantage.

Punto!!!

Wouldn't the Bravo be a more appropriate model, size wise? Although there isn't an Abarth version.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark Trent

Whatever.

Anyway Corsa's and Grande Punto's share the same platform so I very much doubt Fiat would take GP's to the BTCC and not allow Vauxhall to race the Corsa.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Punto!!!

Wouldn't the Bravo be a more appropriate model, size wise? Although there isn't an Abarth version.
    Well I doubt Fiat would go into touring cars, rallying is more their thing as shown by the whole Abarth thing
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Yea Fiat or rather Arbarth are rumoured to be close to joining the WRC so cant see them doing both unfortunately.