Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CMR2 Vodafone Rally de Portugal

The WRC makes it return to Portugal after the well organized event on 2007. Fast gravel roads with little room for mistakes, not having the right set-up can cost quite a bit, good luck!

The rally will be run with the following format:
    Game Rally: Kenya
    Shakedown stage: SS4
    Day 1: Single rally Expert level
    Day 2: SIngle rally Intermediate level

Deadline for time submissions is on Wednesday 8th April 15:59 GMT.

For any questions, ask them here, newcomers always welcome

Have fun and good luck!
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question

Guys , sorry to ask all these questions , but It's my first participation
    to cmr2 IRC and I wanna make sure I won't mix everything up..!

So , If next round Is to run April 11-12 , what's this Deadline for time submissions on Wednesday 8th April about? You mean shakedown times ?

When should I submit my name,class,car etc?

The shakedown stage Is single stage Kennya ss4-expert or intermediate level?

All the above and rally times are posted on this thread or somewhere else with a private message?

Thanx In advance...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Maybe it's not clear from the header of this thread, but this Portugal rally is part of WRC champ, not IRC. We have two similar series of CMR2 rallying on the forum. Shakedown is just for fun, nobody is forced to run it. Times for IRC rallies you should send to Tannat by private message, times for WRC goes to Jso1985 by mail. More about WRC here: http://www.motorsportforums.com/foru...d.php?t=130847
    more about IRC here: http://www.motorsportforums.com/foru...d.php?t=131166
    https://sites.google.com/site/cmr2cars/ - cmr2 skins and 3D models made by NOR
    http://www.TWOBASSES.CZ - Low frequency, but high quality music

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok , sorry for wrong posting!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This should be a fun one...

Maybe my teammate will be present.
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hopefully i can do a latvala and stop the citreon domination of the championship :-P
    Not changing signature until J-M Latvala wins his first WRC Championship 6 Rallies Won so Far !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You're also more than welcome to participate here LCD!, just grab a WRC car(full list of available car for use including the one to skin of using one is on http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/cmr2wc ) tell me your car and team name(you can join an existing team too if desired but if you're the 3rd driver you won't score team points) and run as indicated before, only rule no cheating, this is just for fun.

have fun!
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tannat has completed shakedown

2:20.75
    2:09.44
    2:07.65 PB
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tannat has completed Rally de Portugal

My sweet little restless girl gave me an early wakeup call, so I went ahead and completed the rally.

Day 1-A very so so day. A few mistakes, including a 180 degree spin on SS6, 85% rain on SS7 and SS8. Could certainly have done better

Day 2-Much better. Times much improved from Day 1.

I really enjoy these stages-nice scenery

The Citroen (SEAT) is probably m second least favorite car next to the Lancer. It just feels big, and certainly doesn't have the turn in precsion of the Focus (the best car, IMHO) or the Scooby or Toyota.

By the way, if you compete in the CMR2 IRC I have a positively fiendish rally awaiting you on these stages

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rally-Boy WILL BE in rally Portugal for sure!!!

Raly of portugal...my country

here is my shakedown with cytroen c4 wrc hymotion4 livery:

2:07:04
    2:06:99
    2:06:46
    2:03:58

I will be in this rally for sure!!!!

Good luck to all