Page 241 of 251 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2504
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Re: The Ferrari thread !

Quote Originally Posted by Parabolica
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCrj-Nz0JbI

Good at something this season!

Good to see the mechanics outperforming the car, anyway.
    Where does the time estimation come from? There is no time running in the video.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 25 Times in 25 Posts
    Q: What's worse than a Bully? A: His Sidekick

At 1.985 seconds there are still 2 wheels in the air. To me it looks as if the record still belongs to McLaren. Has Ferrari become so desperate they need to make up achievements now? Besides, the timing overlay is not an official timing, but someone just pasted a bunch of large numbers in the video. This is almost as hillarious as eyebrow's 'points record' helmet.

Back on ignore then.

So much for wanting to debate. Learn some manners and people might. Until then....

Back on ignore then.

So much for wanting to debate. Learn some manners and people might. Until then....
    Oh, I disagreed with you. How could I...

Ignored.

Could anyone enlighten me as to why this fellow has an attitude problem?

Anyone who took the time would see it wasn;t me claiming it to be a record, or an official timing. It's not my video. It's impressive, it's Ferrari, and that's it.

But it seems that some are incapable of anything less than aggression, then bleat when they get the same back.

Not my problem.

Ignored.

Anyone who took the time would see it wasn;t me claiming it to be a record, or an official timing. It's not my video. It's impressive, it's Ferrari, and that's it.

But it seems that some are incapable of anything less than aggression, then bleat when they get the same back.

Not my problem.
    It was a fast pitstop, so what? McLaren did these a year ago. Red Bull did the four fastest out of the five fastest pitstops in Singapore - all under 2.5 seconds. Can you please explain, why Ferrari finally catching up warrants such a hype? Dude really, it smacks of the Franks celebrating their first road when the Romans did it 500 years earlier. How desperate can you get?

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Ignored.

Not my problem.
    It was a fast pitstop, so what? McLaren did these a year ago. Red Bull did the four fastest out of the five fastest pitstops in Singapore - all under 2.5 seconds. Can you please explain, why Ferrari finally catching up warrants such a hype? Dude really, it smacks of the Franks celebrating their first road when the Romans did it 500 years earlier. How desperate can you get?
    If you hadn't noticed , this is a thread called "The Ferrari thread" .

Does it not seem appropriate to post a video of a fast Ferrari pit stop here ?

Perhaps you also missed the fact that the poster simply posted the video , with no comment at all . Does this constitute "hype" .

Maybe you don't realize that that particular poster is a little dismayed at the level of performance from the red team , and maybe sees this as a wee ray of sunshine in a dismal year .

And , maybe you don't realize just how aggressive your posts seem to others .
    It seems as though you're just spoiling for a fight .
    Correct me , by all means , if I am wrong .

Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan

If you hadn't noticed , this is a thread called "The Ferrari thread" .
    That's hard to miss innit?

Does it not seem appropriate to post a video of a fast Ferrari pit stop here ?

Perhaps you also missed the fact that the poster simply posted the video , with no comment at all . Does this constitute "hype" .
    I never contested whether or not it is appropriate to post a video of a fast pitstop. The poster might have provided the video without a comment, but if you watch it, you will see that the title says "world record", which due to the absence of comment I reckon the poster agrees with and which I pointed out is a weak argument.

Maybe you don't realize that that particular poster is a little dismayed at the level of performance from the red team , and maybe sees this as a wee ray of sunshine in a dismal year .
    It's hard to miss that the poster is dismayed at Ferrari's performance - most of us are. The way to go is to offer them constructive criticism, not making up bogus achievements. I pointed out that fast pitstops around 2 seconds are common place, so even if it bursts parabolica's bubble, Ferrari have merely caught up with their opposition.

And , maybe you don't realize just how aggressive your posts seem to others .
    It seems as though you're just spoiling for a fight .
    Correct me , by all means , if I am wrong .
    Have you taken the time to read Parabolica's posts in the past? There is only a handful of members he hasn't attacked yet. If anything, it's his posts, which are agressive - not mine. He merely doesn't manage to eat what he dishes out to others, so please spare me any lectures.

Back to topic. If Ferrari want to get their project back on track, they should take a really hard look on what they did wrong in the past few seasons, not making up achievements that are none. I cannot understand how they let Alonso run around in that ridiculous 'points record' helmet, knowing that under comparable points systems, he'd have to go another few years before he even gets close to Schumachers count.
    The new factory is the way to go, not celebrating pitstops that have been performed by their opposition on a regular basis for almost a year. Does it really help to save a nano-second in a pitstop, when he'll lose half a second on the out-lap? Where's the logic in that?

Bagwan, you are right, I am disappointed with Ferrari.

I'm not disappointed with the mechanics though, whose achievements, not matter how insignificant some feel them to be, and professionalism should be acknowledged.

The pit crew are nor responsible for the failures of 2013.

If that is hype to some, so be it.

For what it is worth, Sky Sports F1 handed the Ferrari mechanics the award for fastest Pit Stop on last nights F1 Show. Their average stop in Japan was 2.5 seconds, the same as Mercedes, but Ferrari apparently got the award due to having the fastest individual stop.