Page 242 of 251 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2504
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Re: The Ferrari thread !

Quote Originally Posted by Parabolica
    For what it is worth, Sky Sports F1 handed the Ferrari mechanics the award for fastest Pit Stop on last nights F1 Show. Their average stop in Japan was 2.5 seconds, the same as Mercedes, but Ferrari apparently got the award due to having the fastest individual stop.
    All jolly well, but what is it worth? Our car is crap, but we're the fastest in the pits. It's just a load of sand in the eyes. A team like Ferrari should be among the best at servicing their car by definition. It shouldn't be the only point worth to celebrate. How in the wild world of sports have they managed to still not gotten their wind tunnel right? That should be the focus, not the one time this year they got a pit stop right.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabolica
    For what it is worth, Sky Sports F1 handed the Ferrari mechanics the award for fastest Pit Stop on last nights F1 Show. Their average stop in Japan was 2.5 seconds, the same as Mercedes, but Ferrari apparently got the award due to having the fastest individual stop.
    All jolly well, but what is it worth? Our car is crap, but we're the fastest in the pits. It's just a load of sand in the eyes. A team like Ferrari should be among the best at servicing their car by definition. It shouldn't be the only point worth to celebrate. How in the wild world of sports have they managed to still not gotten their wind tunnel right? That should be the focus, not the one time this year they got a pit stop right.
    Ferrari didn't give themselves any award . Sky did .

It is an achievement , isn't it ?
    That you dissed the very thought that they had the record away from the Macs must say something about how you feel about the record .

They'll have you to thank , though , for setting them straight on what they should work on .

Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
    They'll have you to thank , though , for setting them straight on what they should work on .
    It's a free service. No payment required

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
    It's a free service. No payment required
    You see ? I knew you could do it .
    I didn't detect any aggression in that post at all .

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

If you want to turn Ferrari around ==== FLAVIO
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    If you want to turn Ferrari around ==== FLAVIO
    The one thing Flavio is remembered for are cheating scandals (Benetton 94, Crashgate '08). Are you really sure that is what Ferrari needs?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Love the Ferrari Team, love Ferrari cars, love that Kimi is back at Ferrari next year...

Go Ferrari!

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts

Alonso looked beaten up during the qually sessions. He is fighting for points in a car that just isn't cutting it at the moment.

At this point I think he well knows that the WDC is done with, and the concern is fighting for constructors points and retaining the #2 spot in the drivers standings. As of right now, I don't think either goal is secure. Based on the look on Fernando's face, I think he knows that as well.

The presence of management in the garage was ramped up at India. I'm sure they are feeling the pressure, but I think management is pushing for something possibly out of their grasp, and failing to realize that the team is already pushing, and they don't IMO need the management fools breathing down their necks. They need the car that will give them a chance.

Liked 25 Times in 25 Posts

Well, that was great.

I can only hope that the team have been concentrating on next year for a while. This season has nose-dived.

Grazie Domenicali. Grazie Pirelli.

As a side-note, if Kimi pulls a stunt like he did in the last laps today next year, or Fernando does for that matter, then he should be sacked before he gets to the end of the race.

I keep hoping that Raikkonen has matured.

The evidence isn't helping that hope.
    Q: What's worse than a Bully? A: His Sidekick

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts

It seems quick to blame management and the team for one bad result from Alonso. Felipe obviously didn't have the same issues.

As for Kimi, racing for position until the team ordered him to let the position go so Romain wouldn't get tangled up in the battle coming from behind. In that same situation do you really think the team would have ordered Alonso to move over for Felipe? We already know he wouldn't have moved otherwise.