Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    The problem is Loeb, he is way faster than the rest, (in some rallies may be Hirvonen can much him).

Latvala, while in the road, is abel to much and sometimes even be faster than Sebastien.
    So MW must be willing and waiting for Latvala to develop his ability to keep the car onthe road to have real possibility to beat Loeb.

I still think Latavala is champion material, but he is throwing itall away.
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    well its a hard situation for both ford and latvala...Ford doesn;t have any worthy replacement and Latvala seems to have the speed but not the consistency to help the team....
    Grönholm, Solberg, Atkinson?
    I am a big fan of Andy Aigner

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jari-Matti is naturally somewhat crash prone. However in current situation where everyone is underlining not to crash psychological pressure is escalating situation and leading to more mistakes just like in Duval's case. J-M seems to be quite sensitive to that kind of pressure.

In finnish Mtv 3 Wilson said that they will probably do a few races and then think about it. In my view it would better to put J-M to the Stobart for the rest of the season and take someone like Grönholm to drive nro 1 car.
    I am a big fan of Andy Aigner

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    The thing about JML is he has the raw speed and you simply can't teach that. The consistency isn't there and it should be now given the number of WRC events he's started - but it should come.

The issue know is his mind....the pressure is on more and more and that won't help his head. But the potential is still there for sure question now is can he ever fulfil it or will Ford lose patience.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    The thing about JML is he has the raw speed and you simply can't teach that. The consistency isn't there and it should be now given the number of WRC events he's started - but it should come.

The issue know is his mind....the pressure is on more and more and that won't help his head. But the potential is still there for sure question now is can he ever fulfil it or will Ford lose patience.
    Kind of reminds me of McRae

Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    I think today is birthay for Latvala, 24 years... good birthay present he is having...
    Three gears are enough!

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    No changes to Ford team JML continues, says Malcolm Wilson.
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I agree with you guys...He is very fast but his inconsistency makes him a "half" driver...It's actually a shame for him,especially today...I feel very sorry and I think that the whole story is about his confidence,his mind and his psychology....The speed is there but he can't take advantage of it,even with the changes he made with his co-driver.A return to Stobart would be good for him as a punishment and as a confidence building period too...

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    It's almost always worth giving a driver a chance in these circumstances. A lot of 'wild men' mature. Toivonen was a classic example of this.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What are the odds of Gardemeister taking the place of Latvala?
    In anticipation of the next corner...