Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 306 Cosworth
    There's an obvious answer to your problem Paddy, but I don't think i'll say it as you've probably been told already!
    Presuming its "Go back to using Windows," theres a bit of a problem. Its 'technically' my brother's PC. He bought it. He installed lots of maths programmes etc for his college work and Linux suits his needs far better than Windows.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    to cmr2game:

what about peter solberg xsara wrc skin ?will be out to?
    and some skins in peugeot 207 s2000?

an can you get me that contact of the new skinner?..peterboy please

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi there:

I downloaded Loeb's Citroën C4(great work BTW!) but I have a problem, when using the skinned car the game tends to crash without any special reason, while using the other original game cars causes no problem

did I do something wrong when installing? is there anything I can do?

thanks in advance
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    Hi there:

I downloaded Loeb's Citroën C4(great work BTW!) but I have a problem, when using the skinned car the game tends to crash without any special reason, while using the other original game cars causes no problem

did I do something wrong when installing? is there anything I can do?

thanks in advance
    He jso1985, turn off the shadow option in the game option menu and it will not happen again.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    to CMR2gamer is there any chance of a newer subaru impreza model being made in the near future either the S13 or S14?
    Not changing signature until J-M Latvala wins his first WRC Championship 6 Rallies Won so Far !

Quote Originally Posted by Frozzy
    to CMR2gamer is there any chance of a newer subaru impreza model being made in the near future either the S13 or S14?
    He Frozzy, i miss those versions too, i would love to build it but i do not have any knowhow of 3D, so for that we need NOR (maybe if we ask him all together very nicely he might build one for us ), if we ever get one for cmr2 i will make a texture for it.

greetz
    cmr2game

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the help!
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does by any chance anyone around here , has been Involved with this crucial issue : Why cars get dirty only with bad weather? Is It a bug or what? I've been Into game's files for the last 2 days , but I didn't manage to find something...Any ideas?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    that's the way the game was designed I guess, or the graphics engines of that didn't support a proper graphic for dust.

None of the games of that time got dirty on dry conditions.

WRC was the first game I remember it did

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    that's the way the game was designed I guess, or the graphics engines of that didn't support a proper graphic for dust...
    So I guess there's no solution for that...But there's one more question having to do with downloaded skins...Some of the cars skinned onto the originals don't get dirty In a proper way ...Which file(s) are responsible for the mud thing of each car? I hope there's a good answer for that issue...

Thanx for responding though...