Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

FORZA Offline Championship-Interest Check

Feel a bit silly even asking as busy as the forum is at the current time. But I've been having a blast with the LMP cars in Forza, and thought it might be worth offering.

Might be worth it to give TRD3 a rest as well...

Any takers?
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Haven't got Forza

I might see if I can pick up a 2nd hand version at discount price
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Haven't got Forza

I might see if I can pick up a 2nd hand version at discount price
    It is a fab game. Bit of a letdown on tracks (TRD3 is trumps in that regard), but it does have several LMP and GT1 cars from which to select.

Good graphics as well
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have Forza and love it. Unfortunately I never have time to sit down and run off alot of laps in given deadlines, like what is required in the TRD3-type offline chamionships...

Over the weekend though I did manage a 7:36.368 in an R8 @ Nordschliffe. Am trying to see how close I come to the 6:55 that guy in the Radical did that you can see on youtube.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luvracin
    I have Forza and love it. Unfortunately I never have time to sit down and run off alot of laps in given deadlines, like what is required in the TRD3-type offline chamionships...

Over the weekend though I did manage a 7:36.368 in an R8 @ Nordschliffe. Am trying to see how close I come to the 6:55 that guy in the Radical did that you can see on youtube.
    Radical? Are you referring to a real car on the Nordschleife?

I work nights and get home 1ish. My favorite thing to do is have a glass of dark rum and turn laps on the Nurburgring in one of the LMP cars. I'm in the 7's, but not exactly certain where. Staying off the grass helps alot (no penalty time).

Cars are REALLY sensitive to steering input-my biggest gripe about the game. I use an X Box wingpad...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Radical? Are you referring to a real car on the Nordschleife?
    Yep.