Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Meeke

Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    Loeb tested at Alsace, not Germany like the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by wia5958 View Post
    Do u know what the exact purpose of loebs test was. Cause i dont. Do you know if he was told get in and drive the car as fast as u can in your preferred setup or was he told seb drive the car can u tell us what u think can be done to make it better

Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Personal attacks is the only way to go for you now. As of now you are down to every second post like that.
    You still have a bit left to NOT level, but not much.
    Last edited by mknight; 19th August 2017 at 12:33.

Liked 307 Times in 186 Posts
    Its directly proportional to the amount of shite you talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Personal attacks is the only way to go for you now. As of now you are down to every second post like that.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    I don’t have any interest, for now, in Matton or Citroën relationship. I was preoccupied with Kris. It seems game over to him.
    Well, let's hope this thread goes in the right direction
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    is there something wrong with Arabs?
    something ? of course not...

Everything, yes.

Liked 52 Times in 29 Posts
    Back to Meeke:
    Last year I believed Latvala was heading towards the end of his career. He looked like a broken man. This year he looks like he has found his mojo and could be a genuine championship contender if it hadn't been for a few mechanical issues.

Meeke needs to reset and find his groove. He has pace and on his day can be right in the mix. Some confidence and support with the car and from the team is needed. How this is achieved is anyone's guess. Dropping him for a rally probably wasn't the best move and hasn't worked.

Couple of rallies to the end of the season to keep working hard and hope it comes together. It's anyone's guess what Citroens next move is but I don't see a full-time Loeb return. Taking Meeke, Loeb, Mikkelsen and Breen on extended test sessions is probably the best bet with 2018 in mind.

The car has bags of potential but they need to dial it in for all drivers at the same time. No use having a single driver leading a rally and the others pulling their hair out at the wrong end of the top ten working like hell to keep it on the road or terrified to get any pace out of it without going off.

7. Likes: andyone (20th August 2017),er88 (20th August 2017),mknight (19th August 2017),wia5958 (22nd August 2017)
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhm View Post
    Back to Meeke:
    Last year I believed Latvala was heading towards the end of his career. He looked like a broken man. This year he looks like he has found his mojo and could be a genuine championship contender if it hadn't been for a few mechanical issues.

Meeke needs to reset and find his groove. He has pace and on his day can be right in the mix. Some confidence and support with the car and from the team is needed. How this is achieved is anyone's guess. Dropping him for a rally probably wasn't the best move and hasn't worked.

Couple of rallies to the end of the season to keep working hard and hope it comes together. It's anyone's guess what Citroens next move is but I don't see a full-time Loeb return. Taking Meeke, Loeb, Mikkelsen and Breen on extended test sessions is probably the best bet with 2018 in mind.

The car has bags of potential but they need to dial it in for all drivers at the same time. No use having a single driver leading a rally and the others pulling their hair out at the wrong end of the top ten working like hell to keep it on the road or terrified to get any pace out of it without going off.
    very nice post,but we have to remember that at Latvalas case he had the money to participate non stop for more than 10 years at wrc,to see this result at 2017. Meeke hasn't got these ''chances''.
    I don't want to think that Meeke is ''finished'' after all these have happened.
    is a driver that at right circumstances can be in the mix.
    don't know though how strong mentally he is to turn this situation.

9. Likes: andyone (20th August 2017)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    nobody is even close to my level kid... get your facts right.

11. Likes: AMSS (20th August 2017),AnttiL (19th August 2017),dimviii (19th August 2017),er88 (20th August 2017),EstWRC (19th August 2017),jliivak (22nd August 2017),pantealex (21st August 2017),satnav (20th August 2017),sonnybobiche (19th August 2017)
    Liked 76 Times in 38 Posts
    Kris must be in a really bad place. He appears to have had the 'stuffing' knocked out of him. Perhaps it's time to contemplate his future!

Liked 5,528 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Hope i am wrong, but i think Meeke will not go to Catalunya.