Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTCC Brazil

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have always said the FIA ruin any good Motorsport with all their stupid rules that seem to change every time you blink. They ruined the DTM back in the 90's when they got involved and it ceased to be after 1 season. Lucky they don't have a say in it now and it's doing great now.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    New style DTM is actually of WTCC ahead in apathy score on my list. I'm having trouble thinking of anything that is worse right now. Although I suppose Speedcar and F3 Euroseries is up there with it.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I just hope Seat don't win everything this year. Every race a commentator states, 'Well the Seat has better torque...is better set up for the wet....has more power through the lower gears....can't be beaten in a rolling start etc etc'. Is it me or does their advantage make for less of a spectacle? Seat have been given a break with the Turbo diesel but what about the cars back in the distance? I hope the FIA makes some changes.

PS - The Seat's don't even look the part. The BMWs at least have some sort of presence.
    Flonkkkk.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    I must start this with a TOG warning:

Is it just me or is the Lada looking for all the world like Tim Harvey's Peugeot 406 from 1996? Would they have had more success running Tim Harvey's Peugeot 406 from 1996?
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!