Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade91
    well, i big rig is big enough to do that, so why not?
    This isn't how large a big rig's dancefloor is.

A driver's license means you are entrusted to drive carefully.

I have little to no respect for people who don't understand this concept.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malllen
    This isn't how large a big rig's dancefloor is.

A driver's license means you are entrusted to drive carefully.

I have little to no respect for people who don't understand this concept.
    well, the truck still stayed strat lol
    2009 Truck Pick'em Champion

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Hmm. Well, the lil fellow sure has a lot of energy, doesn't he? Wonder if his parents had any kids that weren't retarded?
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    I'm not overly bothered by the irresponsible driving, I just think that the bloke is a p****. If I had been the bloke witrh the camera then at the next set of traffic lights I'd have t***ted his face against the steering wheel and then got out of the vehicle
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    That's why I prefer taking the train every time I visit Romania, people back there should have an intelligence test before being granted a driving license.

PS: Last year I went by car for the first time after 9 years, and it was the most stressful journey I had in many years. You need to avoid other's stupidity at least once every 15 minutes.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    well, the truck still stayed strat lol
    What if he had to brake suddenly due to an accident ahead of him?

I hope you don't have a license, with the way you think his reckless behaviour is acceptible.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theugsquirrel
    What if he had to brake suddenly due to an accident ahead of him?

I hope you don't have a license, with the way you think his reckless behaviour is acceptible.
    lol serieriolsy, automobills, are a means of trancpertation, but they are also a great deal of fun, unfortanally though, i think alot of silly laws like strict speed limits such, have tryed to take all the fun out of it , so, its nice to see reminders, from time to time that the roads still are not as boring as the laws and stuff meant, BTW i currently have a learners permit

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    lol serieriolsy, automobills, are a means of trancpertation, but they are also a great deal of fun, unfortanally though, i think alot of silly laws like strict speed limits such, have tryed to take all the fun out of it
    The road rules aren't made by the fun police. They are made to reduce the cost to the community of road injuries and fatalities.

Anywhere you go, you can ask a police officer or firefighter how much 'fun' it is cleaning up an accident scene, where a 19-year old just threw their own or several others' lives away because his/her idea of fun was blatantly irresponsible, ie. going double the speed limit.

It certainly makes you take a dim view of people who are intentionally irresponsible when driving.

so, its nice to see reminders, from time to time that the roads still are not as boring as the laws and stuff meant, BTW i currently have a learners permit
    Fortunately, you can enjoy driving without being plain stupid like that guy in the video.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Wade...do me a favour. Shread the learner's permit and don't drive until you grow up.

While I have a great sense of humour, and love music, the last thing anyone should be doing while driving a big rig is dancing around the cab with no hands on the wheel. Ya the truck was going straight, but if a blowout occurs or someone cuts the truck off, he isn't in a position to do anything but be splattered all over the cab when that rig hits something solid, and likely half kills someone.

Geeze...to argue the guy was having fun and no harm was done is missing the point...and hence the reason you son should be walking....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Wade...do me a favour. Shread the learner's permit and don't drive until you grow up.

While I have a great sense of humour, and love music, the last thing anyone should be doing while driving a big rig is dancing around the cab with no hands on the wheel. Ya the truck was going straight, but if a blowout occurs or someone cuts the truck off, he isn't in a position to do anything but be splattered all over the cab when that rig hits something solid, and likely half kills someone.

Geeze...to argue the guy was having fun and no harm was done is missing the point...and hence the reason you son should be walking....
    LOL i dont even have a big rig to dance in wile driving