Page 319 of 479 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 4787
    Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WUff1 View Post
    And yes, Cerny rather dissapointing, not faster than with his old 208 R2. He knows Fabia S2000, so that´s no excuse.
    How are you calculating that? In comparison to who?

Good SS7 for Kopecky.

Liked 352 Times in 184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    How are you calculating that? In comparison to who?

Good SS7 for Kopecky.
    In comparison to himself, not to any other drivers
    http://www.ewrc-results.com/profile....33&t=Jan-Cerny

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Kopecky wins on Fabia's debut. I suppose any other result would have been a surprise but I think Skoda will be happy with this. 0.63s/km quicker than Bouffier is a good result wherever it is. Kopecky is a quick but cautious driver so i suspect he didn't drive it any harder than he had to.

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Kopecky wins on Fabia's debut. I suppose any other result would have been a surprise but I think Skoda will be happy with this. 0.63s/km quicker than Bouffier is a good result wherever it is. Kopecky is a quick but cautious driver so i suspect he didn't drive it any harder than he had to.
    You should have been at one of the last downhill corners on SS1 in second lap. Kopecký had there a moment at around 170-180 km/h

Anyway it was a nice rally for me. Great weather and good organization as well. Pity we lost Pech and Dohnal so early but that's life and in case of Dohnal it was quite expectable as his Focus was prepared very-last minute and he wasn't even able to start on shakedown. I was hoping that Pech would start the second leg to fight for bonus points but then I met him spectating on the first morning stage. Landa's Fabia WRC made only less than one lap of the SS1 before it wasn't able to climb a small hill due to broken clutch (I saw that from distance)...

Anyway what I saw? Kopecký driving very spectacular way with a really nice and powerful car. Pech driving clean and very precise (no wonder as Šumava is his home rally). Bouffier was driving really fast and aggressive but I think that the car isn't fast enough. Valoušek finally in a good rhytm. It was a long time I saw him driving really fast. His S2000 also had probably the shortest gearbox of all and he was often in the limiter. Odložilík in my opinion shall go back to R5. I don't think he would be slower with it. Anyway at least the Impreza WRC made the whole rally unlike most of the old WRC cars. Sýkora was spectacular and fast but sometimes he looked hesitant in some long corners doing braking in them etc. Černý looked like he was driving quite safe. He was clean and I haven't seen any sign of overdriving from him. His major time loss came from both runs of Koráb stage (Buková-Kdyně). Somehow it didn't go well for him there and I have no idea why. Anyway in the S2000 fight Valoušek was pushing a lot more. I would like to mention two names which both unfortunately aren't in the final results - it was Kopáček and Semerád senior. The two were a lot faster than any other gr.N drivers. Semerád retired quite early but Kopáček was in the fight for 7th place till some strange exclusion. In this moment I don't know what happened, maybe he missed some time control...

I shall mention also the historic ERC rally but I have to admit I saw them only on the first stage as we were following the modern rally. One of the reasons is that this year's entry list of historics was quite weak. Moreover Navrátil, who looked fastest on shakedown didn't make it even through SS1 (blown engine). Anyway congratulations to our forum member Jeppe for a nice result. Unfortunately I wasn't able to meet him as when I was in service he wasn't there and vice versa...
    Last edited by Mirek; 25th April 2015 at 18:57.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

5. Likes: dimviii (25th April 2015),marcosg (26th April 2015),WUff1 (26th April 2015)
    I was at the crash after which SS7 was stopped. It was a very fast crest with a blind corner just behind it. The S2000 cars were approaching it in rpm limiter so You can understand it was really fast place. After several big moments of historic crews it was Barčák who went there too fast, straight off into the ditch and rolled several times. It was really hard crash. Unfortunately the co-driver probably broke his collarbone. Here You can see what is left of the car which normally Štajf uses in ERC...

https://www.facebook.com/subarurally...28644953919916
    Last edited by Mirek; 25th April 2015 at 19:31.

Liked 168 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John Williams View Post
    Is the Bouffier / Moreau partnership a 'one off' or a more permanent arrangement?
    I'd say it's a one off, probably Panseri was in Qatar for the FIA Cross Country Rally World Cup.

First videos from the rally coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h09rkfwxHo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaa41ctbFqc

Here is the big crash I have seen (I'm even on the video running to the car but that's of course not important).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=VGk46umfnEE
    Last edited by Mirek; 26th April 2015 at 16:33.

Onboard of Pech from great SS2 which he won: http://www.mediasport.cz/rally/onboardy/7462.html

11. Likes: marcosg (26th April 2015)
    Liked 18 Times in 13 Posts

50. Rallye Šumava Klatovy + Historic Vltava Rallye [HD]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7iUe6kYHtE
    Czech Rally Videos on Facebook

13. Likes: Jeppe (27th April 2015),Mirek (26th April 2015)