Page 210 of 479 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 4787
    Liked 11,171 Times in 4,437 Posts
    It's been already several years that Brynda is first running cars for others (also co-organizing Clio Trophy)...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 133 Times in 62 Posts
    One more question, what going on with Valda? With Skoda he was fast but now i can't understand what was happening to him. Peugeot? New co-driver? Consequences of the accident in Barum? watched all Kopecky onboards from Krumlov, in fast section he is fantastic, few moment but with consequences

Liked 3,802 Times in 1,690 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartek
    what a pity. so he is guy with talent but without sponsors and his dad don't have bank account in bahamas, yes? i'm looking forward to see him maybe on Bohemia or Barum, in my opinion he deserved to drive all season
    He doesnt have lot of money, but he had money for czech championship. I am afraid that he will stay primary as mechanic But I hope it will change.

Liked 3,802 Times in 1,690 Posts
    One more question, what going on with Valda? With Skoda he was fast but now i can't understand what was happening to him. Peugeot? New co-driver? Consequences of the accident in Barum? watched all Kopecky onboards from Krumlov, in fast section he is fantastic, few moment but with consequences
    I think it is everything. Switch to Peugeot, not enough test kms and race kms, accident in Barum....

Liked 86 Times in 37 Posts
    This is good question, Bartek.
    With Skoda, he was almost works driver surrounded by a lot of people who made him selfconfindent etc. Great improvement in that year.
    Now with Peugeot, his " management" consist mainly of his father and some very rich guy who thinks he knows everything best only because he pays the whole thing.
    And the result? You can see it yourself. All the great work from Škoda Motorsport is gone...and of course, only occassionaly racing doesn´t make it better, too.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Video Rally Cesky Krumlov 2012 by rallyefreaks.de online!!!

Rally Cesky Krumlov 2012 - YouTube

Liked 11,171 Times in 4,437 Posts
    As always You can watch onboards on mediasport. Krumlov has one of the best stages here so it worth to have a look.

I chose one example
    V?e o Rally CZ, AutoCrossu, RallyCrossu, Kartingu ? MediaSport.cz

Others here: V?e o Rally CZ, AutoCrossu, RallyCrossu, Kartingu ? MediaSport.cz
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 133 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    As always You can watch onboards on mediasport. Krumlov has one of the best stages here so it worth to have a look.

I chose one example
    V?e o Rally CZ, AutoCrossu, RallyCrossu, Kartingu ? MediaSport.cz

Others here: V?e o Rally CZ, AutoCrossu, RallyCrossu, Kartingu ? MediaSport.cz
    For me mediasport should be banned, when i'm going to university i'm not learning but watching onboards

Many downhill sections, tight, without place to make mistake, i have big respect to last part of Pindula stage with flatout section to the finish line, i will never forget this part from IRC

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    For me mediasport should be banned, when i'm going to university i'm not learning but watching onboards
    I feel you man.

Once again, excellent stuff. Really beautiful stages with some very fast narrow parts and some technical bits as well. For me, I never forget few (?) years ago the wet onboard with Kresta on Malonty, it was such incredible onboard that gave me goosebumps. And same stage dry and with Valda with Fabia, Hruza firing out pacenotes every second and totally on the limit, the final corners on the field with birch trees was phenominal, "Ty kravo!" and laughing in the finish... Also some Santov and Pindula onboards, unforgettable.

Brzda brzda utahne!
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my pics from the sad Rally Krumlov
    Rallyesportfotos

reg. Jörg