Page 100 of 479 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4787
    Liked 3,795 Times in 1,687 Posts
    It is better not to publish link. In short - some people in czech dont believe his car is clear, some people believe in it and both groups are talking a lot...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    more pics from Pribram http://www.rallyesportfotos.de

reg.Jörg

Liked 11,159 Times in 4,432 Posts
    I was able to see two stages of Saturday and I must say that Tarabus was really pushing like hell! Valda had wrong tyres for last stage, so he took it easy to go for title. It was bittersweet for him since someone stole his private recce car during the rally...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 11,159 Times in 4,432 Posts
    Video from a friend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6fP...layer_embedded

Video from same places where I was (only in different runs): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMoo8_YCQyA
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urabus-denoS2000

I don't think we will ever see him in a S2000 . He is a turbo man
    Yes, Pech is definitely a turbo man! For so many years now, he´s been driving nothing like cars with a turbo. Before the season, he sincerely said that he just cannot drive that good without a turbo and that a turbo is one of the reasons he prefers Mitsu.
    My personal guess is that he stays with Mitsu next season. New evolutions of present S2000 cars are forbidden from January 1st 2011, so those cars won´t be getting significantly faster anymore. Maybe his team will buy a 1.6T car once it is available for privateers in regional competitions.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

rallye Pribram

Liked 12 Times in 4 Posts

Liked 3,795 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Honza H.
    Yes, Pech is definitely a turbo man! For so many years now, he´s been driving nothing like cars with a turbo. Before the season, he sincerely said that he just cannot drive that good without a turbo and that a turbo is one of the reasons he prefers Mitsu.
    My personal guess is that he stays with Mitsu next season. New evolutions of present S2000 cars are forbidden from January 1st 2011, so those cars won´t be getting significantly faster anymore. Maybe his team will buy a 1.6T car once it is available for privateers in regional competitions.
    I think you are not right - from 2011 isnt forbidden to have new evolutions, it is forbidden to homologate brand new car in S2000.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Video Herkul Rally Pribram by rallyefreaks.de Online!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAqyTwUmxo4

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Walach
    The main problem is that he is fast only in his Evo IX. He drove another Evo and also Impreza N14 last year and he wasn´t so fast...
    Some people says that his car is the best Evo IX ever, some says that this car is similar to "Asi" Aschenbrenner´s Evo (you know what I am talking about...).
    In one interview he said that s2k is more expensive then N4 (but in my opinion, the Evo cost him a lot of money too, they are changing everything after every rally, preventive changin many components in service park and so on...) and the other thing, he is very big man and his codriver also, so they will have disadvantage in s2k car
    So we will see, next year will be also very dramatic I think.
    I think there are some significant difference between Asi and Pech:
    -Pech was never caught on cheating while Asi several times...
    -Asi can drive other type of cars very fast as well, he'll start the last rally with an r3 Civic.
    -Pech is very fast outside his country too, while Asi trained very much before his (almost) only foreign outing, his pacenote system is so precise, that it's impossible to drive after only two passes.
    R.I.P. Richard