Page 415 of 419 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4190
  1. #4141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    18,522
    Like
    5,739
    Liked 8,552 Times in 3,936 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci View Post
    Not surprising if the 911's are driven by nobodies....
    at France 911s lost from 124 abarth.

  2. #4142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,267
    Like
    372
    Liked 707 Times in 307 Posts
    Also, stage in Czech Republic son't really suit GTs I guess.
    www.wrcpickem.weebly.com

  3. #4143
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,734
    Like
    4,298
    Liked 5,499 Times in 2,319 Posts
    That's what I tried to imply Using GT in CZ for anything else than fun is nonsense. Even with top machinery and top driver the result was simply a fail.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  4. #4144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,473
    Like
    2
    Liked 400 Times in 229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    That's what I tried to imply Using GT in CZ for anything else than fun is nonsense. Even with top machinery and top driver the result was simply a fail.
    Partially true, but if my memory serves me well, Pech didn't have any troubles with FWD (R2 & R3) cars when driving 911.

  5. #4145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,473
    Like
    2
    Liked 400 Times in 229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Sudden brake failure for René Dohnal on onboard: https://www.facebook.com/DohnalRally...2484071123762/
    This situation nicely shows that even those huge fucking safety zones have some meaning...
    What is he writting on Facebook?

  6. #4146
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,734
    Like
    4,298
    Liked 5,499 Times in 2,319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci View Post
    Partially true, but if my memory serves me well, Pech didn't have any troubles with FWD (R2 & R3) cars when driving 911.
    Yes but Pech's target obviously wasn't to finish the season on 5th place in the championship and achieving only two podiums (one of them when Kopecký was absent).
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  7. #4147
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,734
    Like
    4,298
    Liked 5,499 Times in 2,319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci View Post
    What is he writting on Facebook?
    Last year he had a massive crash in Český Krumlov due to exactly same technical problem. He was quite badly injured. He was writing about his feelings and how he returned to active driving with a simple statistical fact on his mind - that there is very low probability that it would happen to him again. In the end it took only two events to happen again. At the end he's writing that he has to rethink whether to continue or not.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  8. Likes: dimviii (23rd April 2018)
  9. #4148
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    5,878
    Like
    1,327
    Liked 1,237 Times in 649 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Last year he had a massive crash in Český Krumlov due to exactly same technical problem. He was quite badly injured. He was writing about his feelings and how he returned to active driving with a simple statistical fact on his mind - that there is very low probability that it would happen to him again. In the end it took only two events to happen again.
    Jeez, this is scary!
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  10. #4149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    18,522
    Like
    5,739
    Liked 8,552 Times in 3,936 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci View Post
    Partially true, but if my memory serves me well, Pech didn't have any troubles with FWD (R2 & R3) cars when driving 911.
    yes thats true,he managed to be ahead of 2wd with 150 bhp more and triple torque.

  11. #4150
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,734
    Like
    4,298
    Liked 5,499 Times in 2,319 Posts
    230-240 Hp more than R2 in case of Pech's 911
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •