Welcome to FGP for 2009!
I am not sure if we will have a website for easy viewing but I hope to make an announcement on that soon. Also, I have put TBA for the team name of the former Honda outfit in the chassis section. I have also put 2nd TBA driver in the drivers section as well since we do not know who that will be (it seems to be between Bruno Senna & Rubens Barrichello).

The Rules:

You are the owner of a Formula One team with a budget of £48,000,000 for the 2009 season. To complete your team, you need to pick three drivers (two official drivers and a 3rd driver), a chassis and an engine. A list of drivers, chassis and engines, with their relative prices can be found below. Two of your three drivers must come from this price list. Your third driver choice, who will cost you £1m, is any driver that does not appear on the price list. Finally you must pick a bonus GP which will score double points for your team at that race.

Your team must be unique. If you are equal with another team except bonus GP then your team is considered unique.

Points are awarded throughout the race weekend and are detailed below.

Only the first chassis and engine that crosses the line scores points for your team. Chassis scores are 1st-8th: 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1. Engine scores are 1st-5th: 10-8-6-5-4.
Drivers points are the same as the chassis scores with two extras:
The pole position is rewarded with 2 extra points for the driver who obtains it. The fastest lap is rewarded with 1 extra point.

A race disqualification loses you all points for the disqualified driver/chassis/engine for that race weekend.

In the event of two or more FGP teams scoring the same amount of points by the end of the season the winner will be decided by the number of race wins achieved by the FGP teams involved.

If the teams cannot be separated by wins then the team owner who was first to submit their FGP2009 entry wins.

The Price List

DRIVERS

Hamilton 32
Massa 29
Raikkonen 27
Kubica 25
Alonso 23
Heidfeld 20
Kovalianen 17
Vettel 14
Trulli 12
Glock 10
Webber 10
Piquet Jr 9
Rosberg 8
Nakijima 7
Bourdais 6
Buemi 5
Button 4
2nd TBA Driver 3
Sutil 2
Fisichella 2

CHASSIS

Ferrari 22
McLaren 20
BMW 17
Renault 14
Toyota 11
STR 9
Red Bull 7
Williams 6
TBA 4
Force India 3

ENGINE

Ferrari 20
Mercedes 18
BMW 16
Renault 14
Toyota 12

You have until the end of March 25th, 2009 to submit your team.
Good luck and thank you to all who enter!