Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Lindstroem
    Is this a Joke?

FIA have to decide soon. S2000T or S2000!
    Why am I not surprised. An absolute joke. No wonder the sport is going nowhere. S2000, S2000+, S2000, S1600T and now S2000+
    And they can't decide the calendar - I really do despair.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

MJW
    On reading internet news sites Citroen's Olivier Quensel stated that they (Citroen) would stay in the WRC only if Ford stay. There is an article in today's Motorsport News in UK where Malcolm Wilson said they (MSport) had had recent meetings with Ford in Germany, and MW was 'hopeful' that Ford would stay in WRC after 2009, but MW did caution that due to the global financial position for companies there were no guarantees, and the WRC needed to prove its value............
    It will be interesting which way this new Fiesta, developed by MSport will go, will it be S2000 and that leads to MSport selling cars for IRC and the global market, or will it have a different engine, and stick with WRC. Kinda makes you think when someone like MW says phrases like global finacial situation and that WRC needs to increase its value for money. MSport exists to build and run rally cars, has he seen that he can sell a lot more cheaper S2000 Fiesta's for IRC, regional and domestic championships?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And the F.I.A. keep on killing WRC with just 2 factory teams which do not want to drive with S2000. Loeb the biggest ever? Yes with no competition.
    Let Citroën and Ford leave WRC if they want build none S2000 and makes of IRC the WRC. We can give then private drivers the chance to win in WRC.
    IRC can be a great ERC!
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.