Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho!
    Great news!!!!To be realistic,Marcus will be 6th or lower....I would love to see him higher though......
    Both Petter and Atko was right behind the "factory four" and even on pace with Sordo on gravel. So if he is as good as Petter, he should aim for a top 6 and even a podium if bit lucky.

Why? WRC-cars are fun to drive and s2000 is coming up. So possibilities to drive a decent car is getting difficult

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Must keep the adrenaline flowing

Quote Originally Posted by curry
    How is driving around in a crap car not being competitive a win for 'Morcus' apart from making money - maybe he is broke already

Don't get me wrong I think it is great for us spectators, but I just wonder how history will judge Marcus if this comeback fails.

P.S. I'd be suprised is this was just a one off, Finland maybe interesting!
    He`s not broke - and this is not to be regarded as a proper comeback. And I don`t think Marcus cares a lot about "how history will judge him". He is just a bit bored with his life in retirement and wants to drive a rallycar again. And why not? Michael Schumacher choses to fall off roadracing bicycles on national level in Germany. These guys just need the adrenaline flowing, it`s as easy as that.

For Rally Portugal and the waning interest of the WRC this is a real vitamine injection. Great news!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gard
    . So if he is as good as Petter
    Is that realy a question?? Come on....
    Hvis noe feil på bilen skall kunde ha dette reparert

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Do we know who his sponsors are? I wonder whether this has anything to do with ISC? Anybody know?

Good news anyway!!

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koppomsbo
    Is that realy a question?? Come on....
    Not really, Petter is much better

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts

Marcus

I read this thread with interest.I really hope Marcus has a good event in Portugal in april.I can fully understand why he feels he needs to dothis event,as he says he enjoys Portugal too.When he retired I thought he said he was a bit fed up with the travelling,and probably he is a bit bored now OR needs to really see if the fast drivers have actually left him behind or the pace on events is now beyond him.I wish him a good result

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It'll be a very interesting event! If Colin can drive Fabia up to 2nd place, why not Marcus in Subaru? I would say finishing within 1.5 mins of Loeb the winner is a quite good result regardless of the final standing. Hope Marcus will do good and make more occasinal appearances in the future.
    Waiting for Subaru to come back to be :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wish everyone would lay off Marcus for having a drive. It's not at all like a Brett Favre comeback..

What I don't understand is why Petter or Chris are not driving a Subaru at all this year. Can anyone confirm they turned down a partial schedule from Prodrive? If those drivers turned down Prodrive support then I have no problem with Marcus or anyone else driving a Subaru this year. But if PS and CA were not offerred the same opportunity by Prodrive as MG then I am dissapointed.
    "All I want to do ever is drive." - Senna
    "It's good to be young, and drive real, real fast." - DL

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    By some of you guys absurd logic, every single driver except Loeb should retire from rally.

The guy ENJOYS it. Does it matter if he wins or places high? no, he will have fun anyway and I will enjoy seeing him back.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Petter has said many times, if he is going to be hired by someone, its going to be a full commitment/long term relationship. And that is what he is working against for the 2010 season. As he is now, he is not commited to anyone but himself, and is free to test/compete etc. for anyone..
    He allready driven the Sub, so I guess he enjoys to do whatever he want. He says that Subaru and himself still have a very good relationship, and that is why he cant comment on the differences between the Subaru and the other cars he has tried...
    Never give up...