Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Australian Bush fires

I hope that any members from here who live in Victoria are all ok and not in any way touched by these dreadful bush fires..

I have 1 friend who has lost his home and bikes. His family is ok and that is the main thing..

So to all Victorians my thoughts are with you....

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Same here, hope government can compensate back your friend's home and bike, or God gives him enough ability to buy the better home and bike ...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He has insurance so he isn't as bad off as a lot of others who didn't have any insurance!! He says the hard part is explaining to the little ones about their toys...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is a link to some pictures of the fires some ar ebad and som egod like the koala ones...poor little criters they don't understand and are so traumatised..they are going up to humans and drinking water.. they don't usually do either!! They get their water from the leaves they eat..

http://www.news.com.au/gallery/0,220...006020,00.html

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    just pointing out there is a thread about the fires in the chit chat forum
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    February 24th - From 5pm Garry McCoy Bushfire Fundraiser City Triumph Melbourne ( 111 A\'Becket Street Tel: (03) 9348 6550) In response to the horrific events unfolding over the past week with bushfires tearing through Victorian towns across the horizon from far west to far east Australian\'s have rallied together showing a level of support that could only be expected by the Australian population. Australian Slide King\'s own superstar Garry McCoy has put his hand up to help the troubled families and further promote the offering of support to those who need it through a once off opportunity of autographs and auctions. Garry will be appearing at City Triumph on February 24th from 5pm offering autographed posters for a gold coin donation. Garry is also possibly looking to auction off some race gear. The amount of support for the bushfires to date has been astronomical, and we appreciate that many Gary McCoy fans have already given, but we would love to see you there showing your support again with this unique opportunity for an autograph of more with Garry McCoy. DON\'T MISS IT WE COUNT ON YOU!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Terrible, terrible fires and not too far from my neck of the woods. I have a friend who's Grandparents have lost everything (I go riding up at their place everytime I'm in town) and their next door neighbours didn't survive. Terrible.

Oh a plus side it's so great to see the amount of relief that has been raised, not just money but food, supplies etc. Makes you feel very proud to be an Australian.

I also ordered the photo of Sam the Koala from the Herald Sun, it's now sitting on my desk.
    Jono Porter 12/05/81 - 09/06/04
    MX's Celeb Crush - Sue Bird :love: