Page 220 of 241 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2410
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Actually i make 3.5 posts per day on average.....i would not call that an addiction.

when i see something i do not agree of course i am going to point it out....isn't that the normal procedure ??

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Exclamation

Please keep this on topic and take your private issues to pm thank you !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    Actually i make 3.5 posts per day on average.....i would not call that an addiction.

when i see something i do not agree of course i am going to point it out....isn't that the normal procedure ??
    My memory says you hit 10000 posts about a year ago, and your history shows 493 posts since 24th August. Which both gives a 12 posts per day average.

No, it's not normal to ALWAYS point EVERYTHING out that you don't agree with, EVERY time. The fact that we post different views is not that we forgot what you said yesterday, or 10 minutes ago.. We do remember very well.

Again I know besides your genuine rally interest and part-time interesting posts you have just a douche-bag agenda, where significant parts of it is 100% conscious.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    i Actually Blocking someone is admitting defeat.....so i am glad that most people prefer to run away than confront me.
    Actually not. If people block you they are just sick and tired of the trolling that you do around here.

Defeating you in conversation is easier than beating sick dog... etc. nonsense.
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodeye
    Actually not. If people block you they are just sick and tired of the trolling that you do around here.

Defeating you in conversation is easier than beating sick dog... etc. nonsense.
    Is sick dog a term N.O.T uses to describe slow drivers?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes. And for 7586 other things as well.
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    And he wasn't the only one to think that way, by any means.

There comes a point in many a driver's career where they are simply not viewed by major teams as top-line material any more. I fear that Solberg has reached that point now, though I'm still not certain the works teams are right to think that way.
    I am not sure that Mini would have lent Solberg a car at all. He seems to have an ability to get on the wrong side of people. He did something wrong at the end of 2008 and Richards has not forgiven him. I can only speculate that Richards wanted him to do the season with an upgraded 2008 Impreza (that eventually went to Gronholm) and was upset when he choose a 2003 Xsara. Does anyone have any suggestions why Prodrive might be pissed with Petter?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan9
    I am not sure that Mini would have lent Solberg a car at all. He seems to have an ability to get on the wrong side of people. He did something wrong at the end of 2008 and Richards has not forgiven him. I can only speculate that Richards wanted him to do the season with an upgraded 2008 Impreza (that eventually went to Gronholm) and was upset when he choose a 2003 Xsara. Does anyone have any suggestions why Prodrive might be pissed with Petter?
    Richards may have been dissapionted for their own sake, but upset or pissed? I can't see where you got that from.

Petter did just the logical thing to go after a proven fast and reliable car. Testing the Xsara (it was 2006 spec) for 400 meters was all he needed to decide it was the right choice. And not only that, he had to manage his marketing image/value, where driving the Impreza would just maintain the question marks some had of him at the time. Using the older Xsara his project also had limited downside risk. And what he did with it and the C4 made people understand how poor the Impreza really was. I don't think Petter will ever regret what he did from 2009 on.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I met a pristine transit with a trailer coming back to Ireland in July 10. I jokingly said have you a mini wrc under there.? He smiled and said it was a ford!! He did say they were evaluating 2 makes and I asked him would Petter be asked back? He said he doubted it as the feedback on 2008 impreza was always negative from him...

Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    as far as i know, petter was an employee of subaru, atko was employee of prodrive.
    petters last years in prodrive/subaru was not good times, and i can say pĺ 99% that petter will never drive a prodrive car again, and prodrive want not have petter back. who's fault it was that the car sucks isn't easy to say from the outside, but petter was by far fed up with the prodrive system, so i dont think he even cared what happened there. if subaru do a comeback, im is close to betting that petter will be in that car!
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport