Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I agree, they need to maintain an equal balance. 20 races, equal street/road/ large/small oval. Just as important, they need to ensure sure the mix is distributed fairly evenly throughought the season as well. You potentially loose viewers when you have streaks of too many road/ street or ovals in a row. I think to fans keeping that mix apparent also underscores the immense challenge to teams and drivers such a schedule presents.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    I hope Randy is operating on keeping some sort of balance. It is what made Indycar unique when they were at the height of their growth.
    He has already been out of balance...lol. This guy makes me nervous. I talked to many workers at the track during the Month of May, lots of uncertainties and opinions about him and quite a bit werent to good.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hmmm....the majority of old school OW fans seem to like what they see so far from randy...

and a guy who thinks Danica is a future Indy500 and daytona 500 and texas pole winner this evening is concerned about his (randys) approach and direction
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!