Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Simply, if you don't want to use it, don't post in it! Its a bit pathetic trying to get it deleted purely because you don't want it.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It's a bit pathetic posting rumours and speculation about the 2008 season when the 2007 season hasn't even started, especially when there is no foundation for the rumours in the first place.

But then I guess there will always be those who think they know more than they really do
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlMetro
    But then I guess there will always be those who think they know more than they really do
    And it would seem having a nickname starting with Alfa helps to fall into this catagory.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Carl, any news from your dad?
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Perhaps the thread can be locked until some rumours do come about. Enough of the bickering please

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have to say in the years that I have been on here I don't think I have seen the winter filled with so much posting for postings sake. Really has been a lot of rubbish posted.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain VXR
    Perhaps the thread can be locked until some rumours do come about. Enough of the bickering please
    Or perhaps people could stop posting and the thread will disappear until someone decides to revive it the day after the Thruxton finale! :

I agree with you there Ian, but there has also been a high volume of bitchy comments too!
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ATF
    I agree with you there Ian, but there has also been a high volume of bitchy comments too!
    Which probably says something about it too, normally we don't get those until the season starts and the 'paint rubbing' begins
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!