Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bah there all soft

Here is mine when I was navving for Peter Jerie in the 2007 Rally of Canberra

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=DWdPpHj07g0

Brain Fade big time....
    Tristan Kent

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 306 Cosworth
    Who on earth is Hervionan??
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    Is he a new driver in the WRC?

I know of a Hirvonen but never heard of Hervionan!!!!!
    Haven't you guys heard? It's Mikko and Hermione's currently unknown magic, time travelling child, that went back in time to replace Mikko as he's got the flu this weekend. Good kids help their dad, right?

Other than that, it's nice to see that he's that committed right of the bat. Hervionan, that is.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TKM Jnr
    Bah there all soft

Here is mine when I was navving for Peter Jerie in the 2007 Rally of Canberra

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=DWdPpHj07g0

Brain Fade big time....
    I bet he was thinking "This is going to look cool on Youtube"

It's amazing how little respect some people seem to treat the mineshaft with.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Wos TKM Jnr,you were the co-driver!?!

How did it fell,I always wanted to know that?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urabus-denoS2000
    Wos TKM Jnr,you were the co-driver!?!

How did it fell,I always wanted to know that?
    Yeah, I was the Co-Driver.

Well it went something like this...

!!!Tripple Caution Mineshaft......110km and still climbing, waited for the braking at the last minute, never came......

"Oh ****" was what I heard from the driver

First thing that went through my mind was ralax like a rag doll, if you tense up you'll defently do damage. We were very very lucky to get away with it, we both only had muscle damage, and was sore from that. That went away completely after about 1 and a half weeks, the stiffness etc.

1 thing for sure is that we had no intention on doing that. My driver told me he always jumps it on the 2nd day at RoC, the previous car was a mirage so the VR4 was a bit faster (Had the works, was one of the best VR4 around).

He was asking myself, and Craig Neale (Craig was a top 5 ARC contender in the 90s, he was the team manager/cheif service crew) and Craig said base it on gears, I said don't care how you take it don't go over 90, but even at 90 your pushing the limmits...

He just had a brain fade, as his been over it many many times. He could of had a brain fade on any corner and noone would have seen us hit a bank or roll, but he happend to have the brain fade there....

We ended up hitting it at 120km there abouts, all i saw was sky, ground, and sky as it bounced, then blue concrete. If have seen the other clips it, people say "OMG he almost got squashed as i get out".....the car wasn't hard up against the barrier and I'm only a skinny fella so i had heaps of room, but i new it was going to fall off the wall so i stood on the sill instead of trying to hopp off it onto the ground.

It's my 2nd crash at the mineshaft, the 1st was co-driving for my father we went too fast into the left hander at the bottom and we went into the bank on the outside, apperently not the only ones to do it that event, but the only ones that hit it hard enough to do damage.
    Tristan Kent

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TKM Jnr
    Yeah, I was the Co-Driver.

Well it went something like this...

!!!Tripple Caution Mineshaft......110km and still climbing, waited for the braking at the last minute, never came......

"Oh ****" was what I heard from the driver

First thing that went through my mind was ralax like a rag doll, if you tense up you'll defently do damage. We were very very lucky to get away with it, we both only had muscle damage, and was sore from that. That went away completely after about 1 and a half weeks, the stiffness etc.

1 thing for sure is that we had no intention on doing that. My driver told me he always jumps it on the 2nd day at RoC, the previous car was a mirage so the VR4 was a bit faster (Had the works, was one of the best VR4 around).

He was asking myself, and Craig Neale (Craig was a top 5 ARC contender in the 90s, he was the team manager/cheif service crew) and Craig said base it on gears, I said don't care how you take it don't go over 90, but even at 90 your pushing the limmits...

He just had a brain fade, as his been over it many many times. He could of had a brain fade on any corner and noone would have seen us hit a bank or roll, but he happend to have the brain fade there....

We ended up hitting it at 120km there abouts, all i saw was sky, ground, and sky as it bounced, then blue concrete. If have seen the other clips it, people say "OMG he almost got squashed as i get out".....the car wasn't hard up against the barrier and I'm only a skinny fella so i had heaps of room, but i new it was going to fall off the wall so i stood on the sill instead of trying to hopp off it onto the ground.

It's my 2nd crash at the mineshaft, the 1st was co-driving for my father we went too fast into the left hander at the bottom and we went into the bank on the outside, apperently not the only ones to do it that event, but the only ones that hit it hard enough to do damage.