Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 38 Times in 15 Posts

New WRC promoter announced...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wonder if the ISC will take a leaf out of Eurosports book and actually give us, the public, the coverage we want... or will they continue to try and think for us?!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Audimadgeoff
    I wonder if the ISC will take a leaf out of Eurosports book and actually give us, the public, the coverage we want... or will they continue to try and think for us?!
    The latter of course!

On another note (not directed at you Geoff)..... quick! Post a link to your blog or website with exactly the same news but an hour or two behind the proper sites and with no new content at all!
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    OK ISC continue for another 10 years. Now can someone please tell me why that couldn't have been sorted out 6 months ago?
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    OK ISC continue for another 10 years. Now can someone please tell me why that couldn't have been sorted out 6 months ago?
    You seem to forget this is the WRC and we're dealing with the FIA. If there is a problem with F1 it needs to be dealth with ASAP, if it's the WRC it can be dealt with in any time period from 6 months to 5 years
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    You seem to forget this is the WRC and we're dealing with the FIA. If there is a problem with F1 it needs to be dealth with ASAP, if it's the WRC it can be dealt with in any time period from 6 months to 5 years
    Max wants to apparently add a one-make series to the WRC that is similar to the new F2 racing series, and wants to look into running a single set of tyres for a whole rally according to Autosport today.

With s**t like that in the works it is probably a good thing it can take up to five years!!!
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Max wants to apparently add a one-make series to the WRC that is similar to the new F2 racing series, and wants to look into running a single set of tyres for a whole rally according to Autosport today.

With s**t like that in the works it is probably a good thing it can take up to five years!!!
    Lunatics in charge of the asylum.....

They intend to keep rotation and the proposed Winter calendar,......

Utter madness....and don't start me on tyres.......

The IRC must be rubbing their hands with delight....

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

The thing is there's nothing to stop a manufacturer running a one make championship in the WRC now other than the fact that the WRC is crap and they'd get no coverage of course......

The WRC had it all back in the late 90's and early noughties

It has a great top level competition and it had F2 which was a great entry level for manufacturers wanting to make the jump into the WRC. Not wtf do we have?

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    What a surprise...... mokin:

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???