Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    Shows how out of touch Malcolm is when he parades his tem infront of the cameras after another beating!!!
    Red Nose Day was Friday, pic was taken before the rally started and anyone was beaten I believe :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bassist
    I think the forum have had enough of your obnoxious little comments and taking your ball home attitude. By all means I welcome a healthy debate on Rallying,but I don`t know if I will stimulate any constructive discussion with you. However I`m always up for a challenge, so contact me directly any time, and you will be suprised how educated on the sport you become! Sarnau.
    See there you go again talking down to people thinking you are better than me well think again!!!

I will repeat it again incase you did'nt understand the first time

'I certailly won't be needing history lessons on rally from someone like you.

When you want to chat seriously then come back till then don't bother me with your silly words'
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh
    Red Nose Day was Friday, pic was taken before the rally started and anyone was beaten I believe :

Thankyou for correcting me I am very grateful
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    I must say that rally Cyprus surprised me quite positively.
    1. There were almost no punctures (except a few in JWRC)
    2. two good battles in last day Wilson VS Ogier and Solberg VS Sordo
    3. good battle in PWRC. Three drivers in 1 minute. Last time in Cyprus (in 2006) top three was in 6 minutes! And difference between first and second was over 4 minutes.
    4. The time differences were actually bigger in 2006. Eight place was over 15 minutes behind leader. now it was 13 minutes. And third place was already 5minutes behind. Now it was less than two minutes.
    5. Citroen has provided us with very nice team which might be renamed to "Citroen junior entertainment team". Those numerous spins that Ogier and Novikov did and their rolls. It is showing that Citroen gave them tanks instead of rally cars ;-)

Well this years positive surprises have been Monte (IRC), Norway and now Cyprus and negative experiences Ireland and Curtiba (IRC).
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Congratulations to Petter and Phil,I just watched the WRC and figured out their acomplishment!!!

Nice to see them so happy!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman
    Ogier very disappointing?
    - He scored in average stage position 5,5 in stage 1-13.
    - He overtook Wilson in the penultimate stage.
    - He went off 200 meters from the finish - in a good, solid fight for the fifth position.

My reflections:
    - When fighting for standings, s*it happens sometimes.
    - 5,5 is a VERY good average - considering that he's a newbie in the WRC. (compare it to Wilson who has done quite a few years and had an average of 7 - even counting the stage win!)
    - If he wouldn't have gone off, I guess HE would have took the stage win and the fifth place.

Would you still think the performance was bad if he went 200 meters more on the road? I guess you would have called it a much better word - despite being almost the same thing. Of course it's much about getting to the finish, but the guy is new in the game. All respect to Ogier from me, I'm sure he will become really good after a year or two of WRC experience.
    I dont rate Ogier too highly. I think he is another Sordo. Good, but not a exceptional. Did you see stage 8 of him on Eurosport? He was off the road 4 times, and rolled. Totally lost all self control. I have seen more of him standing beside a car than actually driving it. Bit like Atkinson. Fighting with Wilson wouldnt be something I would be shouting about too much, and he even cracked under that pressure. Not a champion in the making for me.
    ------------------------------------
    But you can call me Buzz
    email: buzz@pixar.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Another thing.

Latvala is keeping Petter from getting a drive with Citroen.

Figure that one out.
    ------------------------------------
    But you can call me Buzz
    email: buzz@pixar.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What's the deal with this Ogier guy, he made himself look quite stupid there.
    In anticipation of the next corner...

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Buzz - 19 months ago Ogier was rallying a 206 cup car he's now in a WRC...it's a steep learning curve but he already shows promise. He won't be a world beater after 3 WRC events.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford
    Well this years positive surprises have been Monte (IRC), Norway and now Cyprus and negative experiences Ireland and Curtiba (IRC).
    Curitiba was a very nice event, but the entry list was too small. Safari and Japan will be worse I'm afraid but I can't wait till the main European part of the IRC season. There should be some real battles then.

Cyprus, reading the post event comments from the drivers/teams, I think that Mikko is deluding himself unfortunately. Main reason he was fast on days two and three was because Loeb was sweeping and had already built up a big lead so probably wasn't pushing too hard. Also, Stobart wetting themselves about Matthew Wilson's 'fantastic' performance. At the end of they day he still finished the event 6 minutes off the pace. His stage win was probably mostly because everyone else had slowed down by that stage.

Oh, and where have all the Petter-haters gone now?