Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC
    Could always let democracy take over - vote for who wants S2000 or S2000+.
    The + means only money. and who has money at the moment?
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    The + means only money. and who has money at the moment?
    NOBODY, it is going to be difficult 2009 and 2010 seasons !!

So I would say, no expensive S2000+
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there a other way to live ? :burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've just been watching the WRC rewiev of the 1992 season. Its been said before in here, but where has our sport gone. The cars back then were alot more spectacular to watch, and the rallies were run over around 40 stages, some of them in the dark. I'm not that old, but I still have to say the words: It used to be better in those days...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Megablade
    I've just been watching the WRC rewiev of the 1992 season. Its been said before in here, but where has our sport gone. The cars back then were alot more spectacular to watch, and the rallies were run over around 40 stages, some of them in the dark. I'm not that old, but I still have to say the words: It used to be better in those days...
    yeah i remember sometime long ago when me and dad went an evening to watch one of the evening stages of the Swedish rally and we found this great place, a pace where the rally cars emerged from the forrest quite far away and then they accelerated on long straight in an open landscape. And we car and still have a perfect view of the cars that went by.

Also the spectators places, fewer amount of stages and an increased crowd(?) means that all spectator places are overcrowded and its takes forever to get there because of parking problems and walking distance.

Because of the latter you are almost forced to select 1 stage/day and stay there coz' there is no chance in H* that you could get to another stage in time now that the best cars goes first.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lightbulb Let it switch to S2000 from 2010 !!!

(Mosley's got right...sadly...) In S2000, there are already 3 manufacturers (hopefully Fiat won't give up after its disappointing performance, blaming it on the crisis...) and Citroën is ready to enter... so do not waste another year!!!!!