Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Ok my Bad.

haha

Well... what else was there available to me at the time? Nothing.....
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiGalliNo1
    Ok my Bad.

haha

Well... what else was there available to me at the time? Nothing.....
    Dont worry most people on here probably bought the magazines too they just weren't all that great.

In terms of websites there is definately a gap in the market for a reputable website that covers rallying exclusively.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    Dont worry most people on here probably bought the magazines too they just weren't all that great.

In terms of websites there is definately a gap in the market for a reputable website that covers rallying exclusively.
    I think the problem with a rally magazine is that the information is outdated very quickly - in the age of the internet sites like rallybuzz have reports and pictures on the day of the event where as a printed magazine like Pacenotes and Rally Results (what happened to Rally Results?!) had to wait for the next month.

As for a gap in the market a lot of Rally news and info sites exist and some are better than others, but ask anyone who runs one they ain't retiring to Monaco yet!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    I'm sorry but based on my experience these two don't belong to same sentence...
    I have to disagree. Where else will I find out the favourite pop songs of the best drivers in the WRC?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts

Electronic mag

This format is quick, user friendly and environmentally friendly, and the rally reporter here has done it for a while.....
    http://mag.gpweek.com/

But I like to hold the paper, I must admit !!

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland
    This format is quick, user friendly and environmentally friendly, and the rally reporter here has done it for a while.....
    http://mag.gpweek.com/

But I like to hold the paper, I must admit !!
    Yes, I'm a subscriber - it's a good read, however it finished for the year after the Brazilian GP - so no news about RallyGB and the subsequent stories, i;e Suzuki/Subaru pull outs.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

MJW
    Thats a brillainat on line magazine, as Andy said shame the last issue of 2008 was just after the bloody F1 thing in Brazil!!

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe
    I find autosport.cz a pretty good site, with actual news, no gossip or rumours and only hard facts. It is unfortunally in Czech language, but nothing Google translation can't solve.
    Ah, thanks for appreciation, we are trying to do our best... I also dont like to have rumours in article, I am trying to have all informations, which are published, confirmed. Thats why you have never found on AutoSport.CZ article about Solberg's buying Xsara WRC, Mikkelsen's signing at M-Sport, Grönholm's signing at Subaru, Panizzi's start on Monte with Fabia S2000...

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    Ah, thanks for appreciation, we are trying to do our best... I also dont like to have rumours in article, I am trying to have all informations, which are published, confirmed. Thats why you have never found on AutoSport.CZ article about Solberg's buying Xsara WRC, Mikkelsen's signing at M-Sport, Grönholm's signing at Subaru, Panizzi's start on Monte with Fabia S2000...
    Sadly my Czech is not great so I can't read your site but I respect your attitude a lot
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto

Daniel: Use Google translation,it is bad but it gives you a basic idea of the subject