Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    I had my car for almost 5 years and the leather steering wheel was looking a bit worn as were the floor mats, as you might expect, but if you replaced both of those things it would have looked good as new. In fact they may well have done exactly that..
    This was more than that. The gloss coating on a lot of the interior trim has come off and there was just bare unglossy plastic underneath.

If you imagine the red in this picture is bare plastic you'll get what I mean. That was the extent of the "wear" to the interior of the car. I've seen a few more like that since I started looking in people's cars in car parks
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC
    Oh yes!! Tried both the Cooper & Cooper S - Oh dear £$£$£$£$ - the Cooper was over £15,000, the Cooper S about £20,000 - er, no thanks!!
    They would justify it as plenty of people buy them - hardly affordable Motoring!!
    Yup. If I were wanting a quirky little retro hatchback I'd go for a Fiat 500. Cheaper, better built and you won't look like a real estate aged
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I drive a lovely 2006 Chevrolet Aveo but its not mine, it's my mom's car... but she lends it to me
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Aveo and lovely shouldn't be words put together....but maybe with Vivianita as the chaffeur it is a slam dunk they do go together!!
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I know it's not the best car but it isn't that bad :P
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious