Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    After seeing that pic I might have to rally the Skoda
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just finished my rally, man that was fun!, although I would like to have a talk with the guy who chose the control tyre

One thing to note and some players might not know it, when you choose wet weather on single stage mode the game gives you wet tyres by default, so be sure you change them! or might get the idea you're fast on wet tarmac and dry tyres as I thought I was

oh! and you can't choose weather conditions on the night stage in Sweden, at least on the PS version
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    6 sets of times

Will tr to have results up within 24 hours
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zes
    This was really fun to drive. I did it with fwd punto and I was happy to notice that I was able to get quite good times compared to 4wd WRC's. I also tested 4wd in same conditions and in some stages I was even faster with fwd. Maybe those slippery conditions made it possible. Thanks Tannat, this was very interesting I hope there will be more races like this!
    Zes-you competed in S1600 and skinned a WRC car, correct?
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have patience, guys. Sick wife and ill sleeping daughter.

Will try to have at least overall results within 7 hours of this post.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Results

All the action was in the midfield as NOR stormed on to a convincing win in slippery conditions in the TBRD Skoda. Tight finish amongst 2nd-4th as jso finished atop the midfield heap ahead of Zes in the Abarth S1600 (?) entry and JTLarsen in the second TBRD Skoda. Showing good speed paddy Cummins garnered 5th in the S2000 Peugeot with Tuomo rounding out he field in 6th.

After completing SS4 in 5th overall, Tannat's Toyota s1600 succumbed to damage incurred on SS3 and retired

1-NOR-------S2000-----Skoda-------18:52.66
    2-jso1985---S2000------VW---------19:37.02
    3-Zes-------S1600-----Abarth-------19:41.71
    4-JTLarsen--S2000------Skoda-------19:44.58
    5-Paddy-----S2000-----Peugeot------20:15.90
    6-Tuomo----S1600-----Abarth--------21:55.86
    X-Tannat----S1600-----Toyota-------DNF---

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    It was a very difficult rally for me, particularly in the second half so I suppose that result isn't too bad. I think I can realistically challenge the rest of the entrants (except for NOR) through the course of the year. A car change might be in order before the first round though (most likely sticking with S2000, just might skin up to something a bit newer.)
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy Cummins
    It was a very difficult rally for me, particularly in the second half so I suppose that result isn't too bad. I think I can realistically challenge the rest of the entrants (except for NOR) through the course of the year. A car change might be in order before the first round though (most likely sticking with S2000, just might skin up to something a bit newer.)

You had some top 3 stage times, Paddy. Wait until the stage by stages come out. I think you will be pleased..

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    You had some top 3 stage times, Paddy. Wait until the stage by stages come out. I think you will be pleased..
    Cool, looking forward to that
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Zes-you competed in S1600 and skinned a WRC car, correct?
    Yes, Corolla WRC skinned as Abarth Punto S1600 FWD.

Wow 3rd!!! This rally did suite my driving style very well. My best rally in last year WRC series was Monte. Particularly the snow-with-raintyres day.

Being FWD didn't bother me in these conditions. I believe it will be different case in gravel.

This makes me think, should I change my driving style in normal conditions. Looks like I need slippery surface to be competitive.