Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PSRT

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts

Psrt ?

Yes according to Petter in norwegian media, PSRT is one of the options !
    http://www.tv2sporten.no/ovrig/article2487934.ece

Translated:
    http://translate.google.no/translate...istory_state0=

For some reason google translated Rally Norway to Rally Australia and Spydeberg to Rockhampton, do not know why ??

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Its a shame for Petter to be in this position. After last years ongoing development and improvement of the new Subaru, I thought Petter may have gotten a lease of life and be able to attack for wins and podiums like a few years ago. This rut brings a whole new dilemma. Maybe its best for Petter to get some early S2000 testing in and start a blank sheet when WRC cars are 'outta here!'

As for Henning, I also feel that the Ford never suited his driving style. But, on top of that, I believe he still needs to learn more about driving on tarmac and gravel. He's getting there but I don't think he's cut out for winning just yet, regardless of what he gets his hands on.

Best of luck to both for their 2009 campaign though. I hope they work something out
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What car Solberg's own team would use?

With good will from all parts Solberg should drive with semi-factory Citroen or Ford but if that happens is different thing.
    I am a big fan of Andy Aigner

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gard
    PSRT
    A funny joke
    Aja kovaa Pena.

MJW
    What chances of Bozian running C4's? - I was told recently that Citroen only allow two "contract teams" (running rallies with all pre and post event work being done back at the Paris base) these teams were PH Sport and Bozian. I had only heared of PH Sport up til then and thought Bozain were a Peugeot satellite team. I guess it could be possible for Bozian to run C4'S for the Solberg brothers.
    Perhaps Ton 206 wrc can tell us more.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i sure hope he dont back out from that competitive car stuff, he was talking about a few days back.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    What chances of Bozian running C4's? - I was told recently that Citroen only allow two "contract teams" (running rallies with all pre and post event work being done back at the Paris base) these teams were PH Sport and Bozian. I had only heared of PH Sport up til then and thought Bozain were a Peugeot satellite team. I guess it could be possible for Bozian to run C4'S for the Solberg brothers.
    Perhaps Ton 206 wrc can tell us more.

I have no news related about Bozian and Citroën !!! I only know the team has several whales...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    I have no news related about Bozian and Citroën !!! I only know the team has several whales...
    they would get a better price/kg if they sell the whales to Japan.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy Cummins
    Its a shame for Petter to be in this position. After last years ongoing development and improvement of the new Subaru, I thought Petter may have gotten a lease of life and be able to attack for wins and podiums like a few years ago. This rut brings a whole new dilemma. Maybe its best for Petter to get some early S2000 testing in and start a blank sheet when WRC cars are 'outta here!'

As for Henning, I also feel that the Ford never suited his driving style. But, on top of that, I believe he still needs to learn more about driving on tarmac and gravel. He's getting there but I don't think he's cut out for winning just yet, regardless of what he gets his hands on.

Best of luck to both for their 2009 campaign though. I hope they work something out

Henning was helpless on tarmac, but has improved after a lot of GoKart practice, but still has a lot to learn.

On the loose stuff he will be there with enough training and a car that suites his style.

Henning is a technical driver in the sense that he knows how all parts of the car works. But if he cant test, to understand the car - he will struggle more to set it up than other drivers that just explains how they feel to the engineer. Henning thinks like an engineer, but need to understand every nut and bolt himself to get it right. (At least I think this is how it is....)

In a smaller team he can easier do this, and maybe even buy his own training car, to pull it apart and put it back together !!