Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Thanks

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urabus-denoS2000
    Personally I think he "lost it",although I would love to be proven wrong,I am a fan of him and his character
    I think that specially since Atko outpaced him last year (they were close in pace,but Atko was way more reliable)
    He lost by 2 points to Atko. But I don't believe last season's points tell the whole truth. The situation was much easier to Atko who is not used to winning than to Petter who was more frustrated.

2007 Petter did very good stage times at times but was not consistent. In my view Petter lost little bit during 2008. In terms of stage times only year 2008 suggests that Petter's personal speed was not at the sharpest end (style of Loeb or Grönholm). But I guess 2008 was only temporary regression (caused by frustration and lack of trust to the car).
    I am a big fan of Andy Aigner

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

"We"???

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    So we should just stand idly by while people choke the forum with advertisements for their sites and spamming?
    Thats entirely your own view, so please do not use "we". Nobody else have expressed this view, and I sincerely dislike your tone against swordsman. It`s not the first time you`re on a mission to "arrest" a fellow forumer. I really think you should leave that to the moderators!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I actually believe that Atkinson is more talented driver than for instance Hirvonen. If someone compares Hirvonen's and Atkinson's first years in Subaru there is no question which one was better (Hirvonen was even more experienced at the time).
    I am a big fan of Andy Aigner

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iskald
    Thats entirely your own view, so please do not use "we". Nobody else have expressed this view, and I sincerely dislike your tone against swordsman. It`s not the first time you`re on a mission to "arrest" a fellow forumer. I really think you should leave that to the moderators!
    Others have expressed the same feelings at this person constantly posting links to their blog

I sincerely dislike your tone against me as well so ner
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finni
    I actually believe that Atkinson is more talented driver than for instance Hirvonen. If someone compares Hirvonen's and Atkinson's first years in Subaru there is no question which one was better (Hirvonen was even more experienced at the time).
    I agree. Most here didn't have the chance to follow Chris' ARC career and he really had a great attitude and style when he was there, with better equipment he will do well I feel.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finni
    From that point of view its easy to agree, but Hirvonens bad preformance at Subaru has a lot to do with the thing, that he was not the driver choise that Richards wanted, he was Subarus choise.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Both subaru guys (petter and chris) become way better drivers in those bad subaru years. Why? If you have bad car you need to go over limit to compete, and now with proper car both are closer to loeb then hirvonen. just my thinking
    Waiting subbie to come back and maybe win:D

MJW
    Quote Originally Posted by leno
    Both subaru guys (petter and chris) become way better drivers in those bad subaru years. Why? If you have bad car you need to go over limit to compete, and now with proper car both are closer to loeb then hirvonen. just my thinking
    Hirvonen is a nice guy, but come on he hugged Loeb in JKLA after Loeb beat him on home soil. OK shake his hand, but I think Sebastien knew then, and always that Mikko will be no threat to him ever again.
    JML is another matter.......... IF he can stay on the road. I think Petter in a Ford will be a closer challenger to Loeb than Mikko, but I suspect Malcolm will not allow that.

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Why do you affirm Petter IN A FORD ???