Page 28 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    They are often wrong though!
    If your friend is involved to Citroen or Ford (as I understood you to say) then he knows.. no room top errors.
    I am a big fan of Andy Aigner

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    I vote for Ramsport.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My nerves are burning...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yesterday Petter said he'll tell the press what he's doing today. If my 'sources' are correct, news will be revealed at 17:00 Norwegian Time.

DSTM!
    Could it be that the news that Petter`s gonna say something today is wrong, a misunderstanding. Heard something written on his homepage about a decision tomorrow. Could it be this, from the 16th of december?

"Subaru to withdraw from the 2009 WRCTue, Dec 16th, 2008 Fuji Heavy Industries in Japan has decided to withdraw from the 2009 World Rally Championship.

– I got information about the decision earlier today and need to evaluate the situation before I make any public statement. I understand that media and the public would like to have answers to all their questions right now, but I ask you all to be patient and wait until tomorrow, says Petter Solberg."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    could be...Maybe they used an old quote? Or maybe not. He said yesterday that he got an offer, and need to think about it! And asked everybody to wait until tomorrow(today)
    Never give up...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't know if it means anything, but Team Expert's website has been down for a couple of days now. If he's talking to Wilson, maybe there will be two orange Focus' in the forest this year?

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    FAO - Halvard:

No, this news is definately new.

He said, "I was informed about this (offer) earlier today, and need time to think through this before I give my statementment. I understand that both supporters and the press want answers to their questions now, but I ask that you give me time until tomorrow."

I therefore rang up a mate 'in the business' to see if he'd heard anything, and he said had. I am only passing on what he said. I'm still trying to contact him again to see what's going on. If he is wrong, then sorry, but he's been quite reliable in the past e.g. Panizzi, Kopecky in a Skoda IRC and Atkinson joining Citroen so I trust him.

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Halvard
    Could it be that the news that Petter`s gonna say something today is wrong, a misunderstanding. Heard something written on his homepage about a decision tomorrow. Could it be this, from the 16th of december?
    You just need to be patient, there are news to come just wait and see...
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He is late; like in 2008 season: always late on finish
    Waiting subbie to come back and maybe win:D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

FAO - Halvard:

No, this news is definately new.

He said, "I was informed about this (offer) earlier today, and need time to think through this before I give my statementment. I understand that both supporters and the press want answers to their questions now, but I ask that you give me time until tomorrow."

I therefore rang up a mate 'in the business' to see if he'd heard anything, and he said had. I am only passing on what he said. I'm still trying to contact him again to see what's going on. If he is wrong, then sorry, but he's been quite reliable in the past e.g. Panizzi, Kopecky in a Skoda IRC and Atkinson joining Citroen so I trust him.
    Ok.... I just found the text on his webpage similar to what I have read somewhere on this forum.. thats why....

I have to be patient then