Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    Sod: I saw no point in responding to your obviously silly questions.
    Naturally I have no idea what the Govt. of Eygpt will do. If you do please enlighten us. Of course, if you do know you must be a member of the Eygptian Govt. Are you?
    I do not really understand your second question. Perhaps you can explain it and answer it at the same time.
    Now let us see some straight answers with no ducking and dodging and going off at tangents.
    So far you have avoided answering any direct questions.
    thanks for admitting that you dont know.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    let it glow let it glow let it glow
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    Yep, no question Israel started it all by just existing.
    Of course, the hundreds of mortar and rocket attacks from Gaza were just expressions of love by Hasmas for the Israelis.
    You can only provoke Israel so long before the brown stuff hits the fan.
    I do not think Israel is totally blameless but they were not the ones firing rockets and mortar shells during a ceasefire.
    Er, why does Eygpt normally have her border sealed to Gaza? After all it is an Arabic country. Why does Gaza and the Hamas have to rely on water and supplies from Israel? Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
    Time for Eki to come in with his usual anti democracy BS.
    Anti-democracy? Hamas was democratically elected. Surrenderring to Israel would be anti-democratic and betraying their voters. I guess your definition of democracy is different than mine, because I don't consider very democratic forcing other people across the globe at gun point to become "democratic". I call it dictating and making the rules as you go, the US does a lot of dictating in the world and the Israeli does a lot of dictating in the Middle East.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    I have very little sympathy for either Israel or Hamas, as both have been antagonising each other constantly.
    Israel building more in the occupied territories, and Hamas firing rockets into Israel.
    Who I do feel sympathy for are the poor innocent civilians, as always they are the one's who suffer.

This is not going to be resolved overnight as neither side are willing to back down, Hamas could help their cause by a cessation of rocket launches and Israel by opening up trade links and moving out of the occupied territories but that won't happen.

The fact that the US and to a lesser extent the UK have not condemned Israel's over reaction, will be seen as a green light for Israel to continue their bombardment of Gazza killing anyone in the vicinity.

Just how long will Israel be able to play the victim card, it's a bit worn out now.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yodasarmpit
    I have very little sympathy for either Israel or Hamas, as both have been antagonising each other constantly.
    Israel building more in the occupied territories, and Hamas firing rockets into Israel.
    Who I do feel sympathy for are the poor innocent civilians, as always they are the one's who suffer.

This is not going to be resolved overnight as neither side are willing to back down, Hamas could help their cause by a cessation of rocket launches and Israel by opening up trade links and moving out of the occupied territories but that won't happen.

The fact that the US and to a lesser extent the UK have not condemned Israel's over reaction, will be seen as a green light for Israel to continue their bombardment of Gazza killing anyone in the vicinity.

Just how long will Israel be able to play the victim card, it's a bit worn out now.
    You do realise that all the settlements in Gaza were deserted in 2005..?
    This action came down on the Hamas (who I remind you, does not accept Israel's right to exist) because we can't accept 60 rockets a day on civilian targets. The Hamas just needs to know that there is a price for firing into Israel. Had they not fired 60 rockets a day, this action wouldn't have begun.
    As for the Egyptians, they want Gaza much less than you think, Sean. They have declined responsibility time and time again because they don't want a radical terrorist movement such as Hamas under their wing.
    BTW I an now studying in Ben Gurion U, so from now on you can refer to me as zionist scum living in the scum end of Israel.
    Anyhoo, did anyone catch the footage of candy being thrown in celebration over here?
    Oh, right, the vicious zionists here don't take to the streets and celebrate every time enemy blood is shed.
    באמת הלכת לגוגל לתרגם את זה? פראייר

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rani
    You do realise that all the settlements in Gaza were deserted in 2005..?
    This action came down on the Hamas (who I remind you, does not accept Israel's right to exist) because we can't accept 60 rockets a day on civilian targets. The Hamas just needs to know that there is a price for firing into Israel. Had they not fired 60 rockets a day, this action wouldn't have begun.
    As for the Egyptians, they want Gaza much less than you think, Sean. They have declined responsibility time and time again because they don't want a radical terrorist movement such as Hamas under their wing.
    BTW I an now studying in Ben Gurion U, so from now on you can refer to me as zionist scum living in the scum end of Israel.
    Anyhoo, did anyone catch the footage of candy being thrown in celebration over here?
    Oh, right, the vicious zionists here don't take to the streets and celebrate every time enemy blood is shed.
    apologist for mass murder. the 'mass murder' going on in gaza is widely popular in Israel. Perpetrated on behalf of the israelis by the brave F16s and unmanned air vehicles.

btw, that's what your fellow countrymen and countrywomen, not me, refer to the 'south' of Israel.

Ehud Barack tried this bombing last year (and on many occasions over the past 15 years), it didnt stop the rockets. The Ehud barack doctrine, try the same thing over and over hoping you get a different result.

has the mass murder made israel any safer tonight? The israeli govt was talking about protecting its citizens at the same time an israeli was killed in retaliation.

May you go in peace Rani.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SOD
    apologist for mass murder. the 'mass murder' going on in gaza is widely popular in Israel. Perpetrated on behalf of the israelis by the brave F16s and unmanned air vehicles.

btw, that's what your fellow countrymen and countrywomen, not me, refer to the 'south' of Israel.

Ehud Barack tried this bombing last year (and on many occasions over the past 15 years), it didnt stop the rockets. The Ehud barack doctrine, try the same thing over and over hoping you get a different result.

has the mass murder made israel any safer tonight? The israeli govt was talking about protecting its citizens at the same time an israeli was killed in retaliation.

May you go in peace Rani.
    For a nation with some quite intelligent people (I mean that seriously btw!) Israel does dumb things. At the end of the day all the Palestinians want to do is live their lives in peace and not be killed and not kill anyone. Sure a lot of hateful people talk big and talk of removing Israel from the map. But down down people don't give a **** as long as they have a roof over their heads, food, healthcare and so on. When they have all that they won't care that Israel is there, they simply won't care at all and life will go on. If you leave them alone and allow food, aid and medical supplies in then the people will see that you're trying to help and the millitants will be marginalised and support for them will turn into hatred for them.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    For a nation with some quite intelligent people (I mean that seriously btw!) Israel does dumb things. At the end of the day all the Palestinians want to do is live their lives in peace and not be killed and not kill anyone. Sure a lot of hateful people talk big and talk of removing Israel from the map. But down down people don't give a **** as long as they have a roof over their heads, food, healthcare and so on. When they have all that they won't care that Israel is there, they simply won't care at all and life will go on. If you leave them alone and allow food, aid and medical supplies in then the people will see that you're trying to help and the millitants will be marginalised and support for them will turn into hatred for them.
    I think that sort of happened in Northern Ireland. The British didn't send all their air force and tank brigades after every IRA attack.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    I think that sort of happened in Northern Ireland. The British didn't send all their air force and tank brigades after every IRA attack.
    Exactly. And now the Northern Irish still dislike the British a bit but they hate the IRA even more.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Daniel,

israel goes for the big stupid. They can have peace if they want it. They dont seem to want to.