Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Israel took a dump on Gaza again....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5402643.ece

I didn't think Israel would be so ambitious.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    my understanding is that Hamas started it - Therefore you must accept the retaliation!
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    my understanding is that Hamas started it - Therefore you must accept the retaliation!
    eh no, the gazans were being starved and denied clean water, then israel sent in (bravely I may add) the American built apaches to kill them breaking any ceasefire agreement. Check it out it happened on Nov 6th 2008.

Women and children killed today. I hope the zionists are happy.

btw the Palestinians were promised a SHOAH by israel earlier in 2008. The govt minister did not lie, we saw his lips move. the zionists are now making good on their promise.

If its about protecting Israeli citizens, they lost one because of the retaliation. South Israel is the scum end of israel, they (israel) dont really care about the folks who live in that area. not my opinion, just ask any Israeli about that part of the world

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yep, no question Israel started it all by just existing.
    Of course, the hundreds of mortar and rocket attacks from Gaza were just expressions of love by Hasmas for the Israelis.
    You can only provoke Israel so long before the brown stuff hits the fan.
    I do not think Israel is totally blameless but they were not the ones firing rockets and mortar shells during a ceasefire.
    Er, why does Eygpt normally have her border sealed to Gaza? After all it is an Arabic country. Why does Gaza and the Hamas have to rely on water and supplies from Israel? Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
    Time for Eki to come in with his usual anti democracy BS.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    care to tell us what the first action a democratically elected government in Egypt will do?

why did the Gazans break out on the Egyptian border back in March if Egypt cant send them supplies?

Think about it

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    this is not rocket science - as I have said all along - you can relocate israel or this will continue to escalate until all hell breaks lose. I still think Israel will attack Iran before Bush leaves office.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Nice dodging the question Sod. Your replies are a typical politicians' act of refusing to reply directly but throwing up irrelevant questions when you have no sensible response. Just like your response to Fuosto in another thread.
    Here's one for you. Why can't Eygpt help them? Logistics?
    Or they really want no part of Hamas?
    Not only that you totally ignored the first part of my post.
    Do you support the Somali pirates?
    Do you support the Taliban?
    Will you answer the questions or will you duck and dodge like a two bit politician?
    Let the rest of us see your political stripes.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ^ I just stumped ya! you're the one who brought up Egypt. Change the subject why don't ya.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    this is not rocket science - as I have said all along - you can relocate israel or this will continue to escalate until all hell breaks lose. I still think Israel will attack Iran before Bush leaves office.
    I agree that they will attack Iran. They have left Gaza in horrible conditions. Israel needs to chill out on the crap they do.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sod: I saw no point in responding to your obviously silly questions.
    Naturally I have no idea what the Govt. of Eygpt will do. If you do please enlighten us. Of course, if you do know you must be a member of the Eygptian Govt. Are you?
    I do not really understand your second question. Perhaps you can explain it and answer it at the same time.
    Now let us see some straight answers with no ducking and dodging and going off at tangents.
    So far you have avoided answering any direct questions.