Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good to see Atkinson is competing in 2009, can't wait to see completely smashed up C4's.
    In anticipation of the next corner...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finni
    Is Wilson really so stupid person or is Petter even afraid to challenge Hirvonen and Latvala from privateer base? If Wilson is blocking Petter then Petter's no-drive situation is understandable.
    Or maybe its the same for Wilson if Petter drives for Ford or not.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hold on a minute.Petter was telling in all his latest words that he wants a car that will be able to challenge for victory,which means Ford or Citroen.So,with all the places locked in the French team,the only remaining solution is Ford.Malcolm for sure feels a little bit uncomfortable with Chris in Citroen.Petter,I think,is the best option at the moment...

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

Petter and Subaru 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Finni
    I wonder why Petter don't seem to be considering Citroen or Ford. Driving with Subaru is useless. Chris is young driver with less ego so it's no wonder that he was ready to take Citroen. Petter understandably has fear of loosing to Seb in the same car - especially as Citroen is Sebastien's own team. But is there really so deep disagreement with Malcolm Wilson that Petter can't try Ford-option. Is Wilson really so stupid person or is Petter even afraid to challenge Hirvonen and Latvala from privateer base? If Wilson is blocking Petter then Petter's no-drive situation is understandable.
    I beleive Petter is under contract with Subaru for 2009, hence neither Ford nor Citroen are possible. I think I read somewhere that his salary from Subaru for 2009 is 5 MEUR.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipzen
    I beleive Petter is under contract with Subaru for 2009, hence neither Ford nor Citroen are possible. I think I read somewhere that his salary from Subaru for 2009 is 5 MEUR.
    If he has salary from 5 MIL EuRO for 2009 he can pay 1,5 Mil. to Prodrive if he realy want to drive! mokin:
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    I think that as soon as Subaru walked away their contracts will have been finished, I don't know whether they will still have to have been paid or not.

I think looking at the fact that Henning and Gigi were battling for podium positions quite a lot shows that Petter could do better in the same car, I really hope that he can work something out even if it means paying for a full drive to give him one last chance in 2009.....
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fischer
    Good to see Atkinson is competing in 2009, can't wait to see completely smashed up C4's.
    Atkinson is a solid driver. Unless he does a Duval you will not see piles of crashed Citroen's.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Atkinson is a solid driver. Unless he does a Duval you will not see piles of crashed Citroen's.
    And unless he is out on more than one event there is only one at most you could see. I really hope not, but Ireland is an ultra tricky event at the best of times...
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Rally Poland

I have great pleasure to invite everybody for Round WRC in
    POLAND.WELCOME EVERYBODY IN POLAND JUNE 2009.

"On this website http://www.accommodation-rallypoland.com
    Supporters from all over the world can book accommodation for the period the Rally
    Poland '09 (25-28 June 2009), which is one of the rounds of WRC cycle.
    You can also find there a google map on which both places of
    accommodation and special stages are marked. What is more, there are
    also descriptions of given accommodation along with pictures, GPS
    location and the description of the equipment. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-fkCM_ovc

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho!
    Hold on a minute.Petter was telling in all his latest words that he wants a car that will be able to challenge for victory,which means Ford or Citroen.
    Actually, he also said it has to be a subaRust, so he still haven't learned anything... Unless he's planning to race a cusco impreza in jgtc until his contract runs out? At least that's a Subaru capable of winning. And I guess he could need a years worth of practice on asphalt if he wants to be champion again.