Page 100 of 473 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4723
    Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wim_Impreza
    Agree with HaCo, it is far of a real rally.
    I'm living in a few hours for the sixth time in the row to Monza Rally Show. I hate such statements...Where you ever to this fantastic show??? True, here are not classic stages, narrow, between trees...but you are enjoying cars yust few meters away-you here sounds as close as it is possible, smell from the rubber, bang from turbos....oh dear, my knees are already soft....
    And not to forget-all drivers are here pushing on 110%, they have nothing to be affraid off...Safety is not a question here......
    So to all rally fans, go to Monza Show !! Nowebody will regeret a trip to this unique venue, belive me! By the way, first time we were four persons from Slovenija, in recent years you can see buses arriving from Slovenija....

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    I'd love to go to the event. Where else are you going to see such a great entrylist of machinery these days!
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Of course I was never at the Monza Show. I prefer to go to real rallies and other sport events than to watch a show. Just my opinion.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    I'm sorry but I'm just not getting it,this is what it says it is , a SHOW...

Yes there are 26 WRC in some great colors,but they are driving between tyres and spectators are on stands.

I was at "local" Italian rally ,Carnia Alpe Ronde and I had a perfect rally.If I have to choose between a local rally with a few WRC and maniacal drivers in small cars , against gentleman drivers (there are exceptions) in WRCs and GTs,I will always choose Carnia Alpe Ronde

I'm sure I would change my mind if I would go to Monza but right now I dont have a huge motivation

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    By the way, after two stages Monza Rally Show, Rossi leading overall in front of Capello and Re, and Ucci leading in front of Rox and Colombini in the S2000 "cup"

D'Aste in his Lotus GT is ahead the S2000s among the WRCs after leg one

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    With just one long stage to go on the Monza Rally Show, Capello gets 20s advantage over Rossi
    "Bosse" Grönholm is just 0.8s late over podium position :

In S2000 class 8s between Ucci and Rox

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My photos from this nice show: Monza rally show 2009
    Rally news from Slovenia

Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Again unforgettable and unrepeatable event in Monza-and the weather was also on our side...From the morning to the late afternoon-all the time the adreanalin at the peak! It is interesting, how the evo9,X&subys gr.N become unspectacular in a few years here in this particular show, Clio's from gr.R3 are much more interesting, louder, the drivers are pushing, crashing into the rear bumpers (a lot of broken plastic is lying).
    But the most surprising fact for me was the folowing fact: how easy are the modern WRCs to drive, especialy for the first time. Salucci, Capirossi, Simoncelli and maybe some other guy-they were for the first time in a WRC and they were driving-seeing from the spectator-as fast and spectacular as other drivers in the same machinery...

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Kris Meeke once said that modern WRC cars are like playstation - easy to drive for anyone.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Mirek Fric [Cze
    ]Kris Meeke once said that modern WRC cars are like playstation - easy to drive for anyone.
    Hopefully this will change over the next few years. There's a difference between being nice and easy to drive and having the car do all the work for you. Hopefully they can find that balance under new regs. And hopefully bring back a bit of driver skill.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia