Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't blame union for all things, because there are several reasons these big cars companies are failing. The union thing has been corrupt allegation date back to the 50s, there is the bad business choices and the stict regulations for building cars. In the past, GM started buying rail stations and other transported and shut them down to kill all the competition. They spent billions concerntrating on weird researches like unlocking the car for someone when they call in and said they lock themselves out, instead of building a reliable car. Ford has that deisel car that can go 60mpg they can't sell it in America anyway because of so much regulations that makes it difficult, I wonder if it's why so few European brand have their market here. I have talk to this lady who does quality assurance for Chrysler and she said each days there are thousands of cars being set aside before they even left the factory due to not passing the inpsections.

I feel bad for all the people that would lose their job, but I just can't buy a GM car for what they're worth, Chevy Volt is a terrible idea.

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    Other car manufacturer news:

I read in the newspaper today Fiat and PSA talk about strong cooperation or even fusion.

A question came into my mind, what if these companies works together? What team leaves Rally (WRC/IRC) Fiat/Abarth, Peugeot or Citroen? One company with 3 rally crews is not reduce cost... We have to say bye bye to one, two or...

So now wait what result these talks between PSA and Fiat have.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    Other car manufacturer news:

I read in the newspaper today Fiat and PSA talk about strong cooperation or even fusion.

A question came into my mind, what if these companies works together? What team leaves Rally (WRC/IRC) Fiat/Abarth, Peugeot or Citroen? One company with 3 rally crews is not reduce cost... We have to say bye bye to one, two or...

So now wait what result these talks between PSA and Fiat have.
    I very much doubt that will happen.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    This belongs in the Ford tread also...

WRC good value and benefits for Ford.

Wake up marketing boys/girls by Ford.
    Sorry. This is to optimistic about WRC!

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/72508