Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    M-Sport WRC Champions '17 Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Liked 3,512 Times in 1,896 Posts
    Mikkelsen a free-agent after Rally Germany:

Mikkelsen is making his second consecutive gravel outing with Citroen in Poland this weekend, but he confirmed that the French firm had taken up an option for the German round of the series in August.

He will skip Rally Finland, where Kris Meeke returns alongside Craig Breen and Khalid Al-Qassimi, and will line up in a fourth C3 WRC alongside Meeke, Breen and Stephane Lefebvre in Germany.

“I’m really happy,” Mikkelsen told Motorsport.com. “We saw the speed this Citroen has on the asphalt stages in Corsica earlier this year and to have the chance to drive it in Germany is fantastic for me.

"We will have a good test in Germany before the rally, so it’s all good.”

That news has sparked further debate on a full-time Citroen deal for Mikkelsen, but the Norwegian’s manager Erik Veiby says no such agreement is in place and his driver would be free to drive for other teams after Germany.
    The Incurable Enthusiast

Liked 1,075 Times in 516 Posts

Liked 16 Times in 10 Posts
    Norway is a lucky country, although we are a small country. We have nature, oil, the best skiers and few immigrants. We have real Norwegians such as Petter Solberg (and soon Oliver), Andreas Mikkelsen, Mads Østbeg and now Ole Christian Veiby. A small country can mark up well so long as they originate from vikiningene and have the courage ;-)

4. Likes: sonnybobiche (16th July 2017),WRC1 (15th July 2017)
    Liked 176 Times in 91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by olemann View Post
    Norway is a lucky country, although we are a small country. We have nature, oil, the best skiers and few immigrants. We have real Norwegians such as Petter Solberg (and soon Oliver), Andreas Mikkelsen, Mads Østbeg and now Ole Christian Veiby. A small country can mark up well so long as they originate from vikiningene and have the courage ;-)
    I could argue a lot but it takes too much time. You have not been lately in Oslo cos otherwise this few immigrant stuff not make sense to me

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

6. Likes: sonnybobiche (16th July 2017)
    Liked 522 Times in 285 Posts
    To both of you:

Off topic and pointless posts.

8. Likes: abxyz (17th July 2017),AnttiL (15th July 2017),cali (15th July 2017),EightGear (16th July 2017)
    Liked 137 Times in 67 Posts
    Norway is a lucky country, although we are a small country. We have nature, oil, the best skiers and few immigrants.
    Well, Norway is a beautiful country, that's true. However, I can't agree with you concerning the immigrant topic. Probably that's due to the fact that you don't have much contact to any of them in your country while I have a lot in Germany. Multiculturalism is a nice thing if it works (and that's mostly the case here). But sorry, that's off topic .
    Back to Andreas Mikkelsen: I would be very surprised if he can't find any seat next year. At least one of them should be available (Hänninen), if not even two or three (Ogier, Lefebvre..?).

Liked 1,857 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    You have not been lately in Oslo cos otherwise this few immigrant stuff not make sense to me

The North Will Rise Again

11. Likes: sonnybobiche (16th July 2017)
    Liked 108 Times in 55 Posts
    Been there. Expensive, cold and full of herrings. Redeeming feature? Tucked away in a corner of Europe to itself so don't have to go there again.

p.s. Your oil is running out.

Liked 619 Times in 262 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundo Farb View Post
    Been there. Expensive, cold and full of herrings. Redeeming feature? Tucked away in a corner of Europe to itself so don't have to go there again.

p.s. Your oil is running out.
    I see you're from India. At least we're not so poor we have to try and scam people claiming we are from Microsoft...
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 176 Times in 91 Posts
    This is getting ridiculous. Can mods please remove offtopic?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

15. Likes: abxyz (17th July 2017),AL14 (17th July 2017),AnttiL (16th July 2017),dimviii (16th July 2017),Gregor-y (17th July 2017),pantealex (16th July 2017),Rally Power (16th July 2017),satnav (16th July 2017),tommeke_B (16th July 2017)