Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink

You should start playing RBR BUT be warned:This Isn't an arcade game!
    At the beginning you may find It very hard , but after hours of practice ( like In real life ) you will find out how talented driver Richard was , by making this game so real....So lucky we have RBR!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I completely agree with LCD. The most realistic game i have ever played, and for that reason very difficult.

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I have a problem with my Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel. The problem is that is stopped working (therefore I can't play RBR anymore. The problem is that the windows says that it don't recognize the wheel. I have tried on more that 5 computers running on Vista or Xp. Still the same. I tried to contact Logitech but they didn't help me at all. They don't even provide repair services for it. Since I live in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, I was wondering if some of the Dutch people here can give an advice about a possible place where they can fix it.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    RBR,RBR,and only RBR........

You can't believe how real it is

Ramore:I am driving on the Logitech MOMO and I have no problems with it.
    Did you run the recognition software?
    There should be no problems....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have tried several times on several computers. I guess there is a hardware problem, but I don't know where it can be fixed. i tried 4 or 5 different repair shops, but no one wants to even look what the problem might be.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    The problem must be in the whell then....

Well you are protected by law as a costumer so....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yep, but I bought it almost 5 years ago, so the warranty has already expired. It is pretty old, but most of the time it was in the box.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    A part from RBR I recommend both WRC3 and WRC4
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's funny but every rally gamer who respects himself , always return to RBR!
    I've spent thousand of hours playing all traditional rally racing games there are In the market, and I'm telling you nothing can be compared with RBR ( exept WRCIII & IV , but we're not talking about PS. Has anyone heard anything about EVOLUTION studios , makers of WRC series? Seems they've disappeared after RALLY - tragedy - Evolved!)

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    I cant install RBR, every time it comes up with..

"The system is not using Small Fonts. In order to view this installation you need to change your system to display Small Fonts"

How do I change this on Vista?

Cheers.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's strange. I have installed RBR on Vista last week and it didn't show that problem.
    But you can try adjust the fonts size by right clicking the desktop, then personalize. In the left column is a link that says Adjust Font Size (DPI)
    OR
    Righ click on the desktop and again click Personalize. Click the "Window Color and Appearance" link. Click the "Open classic appearance properties for more color options" link. An "Appearance Settings" window will open. Click the "Advanced" button. Using the "Item" dropdown menu, look at the options that font sizes associated with it. (adopted from google).
    OR
    Re-install your windows