Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    I guess the word winner isn't part of your vocabulary.

Tazio would love to see this sh!t happen.
    When Fred joins Ferrari I'll be pissing down both legs
    May the forza be with you

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Alonso to Ferrari means getting rid of both Massa and Kimi. andprobably installing luca badoer as the #2 driver.
    It would be the return of the schunacher style team concept.
    Any other scenario would turn out to be a dicey situation for Alonso.

If massa were there andf winnig races, I can see alonso talking about favoritism and not being supported by the team, I can see him eventually stop talking to the team manager, I can then see him threaten the team with disclosing sensitive material unless he get's his way, I can see Ferrari dragged into an off track matter about rules & Regs with Alonso supplying the key information, I could see him fighting it out with massa on the track and potentially ruining both their WDC chances.

So Alls I say is, if Alonso joins Ferrari, then it will be with a loser teammate and all the attention focused on him. If not , then expect fireworks in that season
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Arrivederci!

You aren't a real Tifosi anyway.
    What`s a real tifosi? Do amuse me and tell. Someone who bashes current Ferrari drivers with immense hatred and stupidity? Congrats, you qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Why?
    Why do you support them now? After all you clearly don't like Massa either.

I don't understand you. Like I don't understand those who started supporting Ferrari only last season because of Raikkonen.
    Ferrari is not about something or someone, it's about the philosophy behind their success.
    Actually, Massa is my fav driver still, but I don`t like him anywhere near as much as I supported Schumacher, so that enables me to be less biased about him and destroy the lunacy you sometimes post about him.

Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    I guess the word winner isn't part of your vocabulary.
    More along the lines of paranoid, crybaby, blackmailer, all around general asshole.
    To add to that, Alonso has the most stupid fans I have ever seen in any sport.

Kimi and Massa are very fast, very good allaround drivers and both are mature enough to drive for the team when needed, both have shown it.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    More along the lines of paranoid, crybaby, blackmailer, all around general asshole. To add to that, Alonso has the most stupid fans I have ever seen in any sport.
    LOL!

I can't argue with that.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    Alonso to Ferrari means getting rid of both Massa and Kimi. andprobably installing luca badoer as the #2 driver.
    It would be the return of the schunacher style team concept.
    Any other scenario would turn out to be a dicey situation for Alonso.

If massa were there andf winnig races, I can see alonso talking about favoritism and not being supported by the team, I can see him eventually stop talking to the team manager, I can then see him threaten the team with disclosing sensitive material unless he get's his way, I can see Ferrari dragged into an off track matter about rules & Regs with Alonso supplying the key information, I could see him fighting it out with massa on the track and potentially ruining both their WDC chances.

So Alls I say is, if Alonso joins Ferrari, then it will be with a loser teammate and all the attention focused on him. If not , then expect fireworks in that season
    Interesting take!
    However, IMHO Fred will arrive at Ferrari and proceed to break out a serious can of Whip-@$$,
    regardless of who is in the other car!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Alonso never fight out against Truli, Fisi, NPJr at the same team, otherwise he contributed to let Fisi took the lead and win some races. He isn't the guy for Massa to worry about

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace
    Hey ! Hold on a moment,why dont you ask your cutomers here in the UK if they agree that OUR bank(Abbey,Bradford and Bingley etc) will be OK if they do that.They could go T**s up before then though.As which banks can we trust ?
    ?

none---just might be that after the crunch catches up to them, none of these banks will be providing much of anything to anyone...
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    Interesting take!
    However, IMHO Fred will arrive at Ferrari and proceed to break out a serious can of Whip-@$$,
    regardless of who is in the other car!

Unless the other driver is the adopted son of luca......if so, freddie better be checking his tire pressures and be on the look out for that strange white powder in the tank....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Why?
    Why do you support them now? After all you clearly don't like Massa either.

I don't understand you. Like I don't understand those who started supporting Ferrari only last season because of Raikkonen.
    Ferrari is not about something or someone, it's about the philosophy behind their success.
    Though you can't deny that their philosophy since Kimi joining (i.e. Schumacher leaving) has changed greatly.

Whilst I've always respected Ferrari for their success, only since Kimi joining, the appointment of SD have I respected and actually like their philosophy with regards to racing.

As an Alonso fan, before 2007 I would have dreaded the idea of him joining them, but nowadays, I like the idea.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Do you mean their willingness to support both drivers equally? You could argue that if they had a number 1 driver and a number 2 driver they would certainly have won the WDC this year.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums