Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Points and championships

Plan to distribute points 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

This keeps it tight and pays points down through 10th.

There will be a manufacturer's cup with the top finishing car from each marque scoring points at each round

There will be a IRC Spirit Cup to be awarded. Driver's eligible include those drivers who have not scored podiums in either the 2008 CMR2 WRC or BRC
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rally routes

In order to bring some real novelty to the championship I plan to do the following regarding rally routes.

-In most cases the familiar format will be followed (i.e. Greece Expert for one day, etc)

-In some cases in order to capture the character of certain events rallies will be performed in Single Rally mode so that specific weather conditons can be implemented. This will be especially true for Monte Carlo

-Competitors will receive a route/map time card to their PM box. All competitors are encouraged to print the route/map time card for reference while the perform the rally.

-Another measure which will be introduced is the use of non-traditional tires for certain events (for Brazil I plan to limit tires to snows only for use on Greece stages for the complete event). This will be done in an effort to create special traction conditions. Another example will be special tire restrictions for the Monte

-It goes without saying that taking special measures such as the above is only as good as its implementation, so it is important that all competitors follow the dictates for each rally
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    people can i run with the porsche 996 FWD???(if i can change the skin of the car)
    my suggestion is I run with the Porsche with the same power as the S2000 but like FWD...
    in spain vallejo with a porsche get better times than some s2000

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    to claudio: Porsche should be RWD, I guess. Some Turbo versions are AWD, but FWD seems to be a bit funny .... anyway I'm not against your car choice, just if it has sense?
    https://sites.google.com/site/cmr2cars/ - cmr2 skins and 3D models made by NOR
    http://www.TWOBASSES.CZ - Low frequency, but high quality music

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    NOR my idea was RWD... but because i have some problems with english language put it wrong in the post...

anyway sorry for my bad english

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by claudio
    people can i run with the porsche 996 FWD???(if i can change the skin of the car)
    my suggestion is I run with the Porsche with the same power as the S2000 but like FWD...
    in spain vallejo with a porsche get better times than some s2000
    As long as you skin it on a WRC or the Puma or Delta as mentioned previously I have no problems with it at all

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think we should run only one class since I guess splitting it would cause too small entry lists on each class
    And I agree that we should use something different from the WRC cars to make it different.

Oh! and I noted some rally dates clash with the WRC ones, so we need some negotiations here tannat!

Safari Rally IRC and Rally de Portugal WRC
    Rally Vinho Madeira IRC and Rally Finland WRC
    Rally Japan IRC and Wales Rally GB WRC
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    1 class from outside the WRC cars is a good idea

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have done some test runs with the Puma and Delta comparing with WRC stage times. Puma is maybe little bit faster then WRC, but Delta is really beast. Faster on tarmac as well as on gravel about 3-6 sec than my WRC best times. And my test runs were not too good, so real times could be much faster. So I don´t reccomend to allow Delta with other cars. Any WRC can´t hold the pace with Delta.
    My suggestion is using Puma basis for all for 4WD cars (skinned as S2000 or Gr.N) and any WRC basis for two wheel drive cars (skinned as S1600, R3, GTs), with shifting the power to front for FWD and to rear for RWD. And don´t make separate results, of course.... just all together.
    https://sites.google.com/site/cmr2cars/ - cmr2 skins and 3D models made by NOR
    http://www.TWOBASSES.CZ - Low frequency, but high quality music

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985

Safari Rally IRC and Rally de Portugal WRC
    Rally Vinho Madeira IRC and Rally Finland WRC
    Rally Japan IRC and Wales Rally GB WRC
    Noted-I'll change IRC dates as the WRC is still the standard