Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    So Bernie watched Olympics in 2008 and got his ideas from there?
    I thought the future of F1 lay in giving races to undemocratic countries with poor human rights records even before this year's Games?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I thought the future of F1 lay in giving races to undemocratic countries with poor human rights records even before this year's Games?
    Actually, there's as much integrity in the IOC as there is in the FIA

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This meadal system is absoluty rubbuish, there should bring by the old system 10-6-4-3-2-1 were the top six get points, for one it'll make for competetive racing casue 2009 is gonna be one the tightly contested champinship for years casue at least 4 team is going both titiles. If they go ahead with this medal system you might aswell re-vamp the quli system were who ever wins the race goes to the back of the grid like reverse grid system who ever comes last gets pole, becasue the system in this sport will never, dont change what is good.
    Jenson Button fan till i die
    He Who Dares Wins :)

Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    Looking at Autosport today, an interesting table - apparently, Massa would have won the world title this year on every other points system that's been used since the beginning of the World Championship, as well as Bernie's "medals" system, with the sole exception of 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I wouldn't dare say Coulthard was better than Webber last year.

You can imagine worse conficts between hardcore fans of Massa, Hamilton, Alonso and Raikkonen next year especially if the standings come out in a strange order next year.