Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd have said there are two areas of concern - viewing and access. A lot of the tracks have places where in car viewing next to a fence is possible or in the case of Rockingham from the grandstand or on top of the garage roof (there is a lift up there).
    Secondly access to the paddock, toilets etc. I know Snetterton, Oulton, Brands, Silverstone & Rockingham have wheelchair friendly toilets and the paddock has good paths and slopes etc (Snett is probably the worse for gravel). Thruxton has a really steep hill which I would hate in a chair and Brands is pretty hard too.
    Thirdly restaurants etc Silverstone cafe I would find hard to get into but possible, Oulton Park, Snett, Rock no problem.
    I've got friends racing all over the world.... good luck to you all.

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Knockhill certainly does. On the outfield, along the fence between the start/finish line and the first turn, disabled drivers/passengers can park right up to the boundary fence, it's ever bit as good a view as you'd get from anywhere, and you don't have to get out of your car . In fact I often stand around that area.
    I've only been the once, in 2004, and on that occasion I was unable to. We ended up parked a bit away from the track on the opposite side to the paddock. Something was mentioned of a better place, but it must have been full by about 8.30-9 that day so it wasn't really adequate.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!