Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    It is good that the car count is up. Go ALMS
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavePI2
    Also is this the only race for the vettes or will there be more? I hope to see all these cars at midohio.
    Long Beach is the last race in the ALMS for the GT1 Corvettes. The reported plan is for the GT2 P&M Corvettes to appear at Mid-Ohio.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As fans I know we like car count, but frankly I don't like the "scrubs" to get in the way of the "action", which they tend too. With a smaller car count, the Corvette's will mostly get in the way of the P2 cars.

The end of the GT2 race where Muller used all his "blocking" tricks from his ETCC/WTCC days to keep both FL cars behind him for Tafel's 2nd victory in a row was great.

I hope we see that again.

Said in the LG Corvette should be interesting. If they make the correct call on tire compound and don't go backwards like they did at St Pete, it should be interesting from 1st to about 6th place as the Ford GT will fade once Robertson makes into the car.

Nice to see VICI return and get a big time sponsor (by ALMS standards) in my personal carrier T-Mobile (I have a G1).

We need at least one more Ferrari. What happen to Risi was freak but one has to wonder if they found all "bugs" they had last year. I think it was freak and I believe they will return to victory lane here.
    Check Out My Motorsport Blog - http://pfmotorsports.blogspot.com/

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    So Peugeot with probably two 908s at PLM and Laguna Seca

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well Murphy as been honest and I like that. I really hope the worst is behind the ALMS and if we finish up strong with car counts, good TV numbers and solid attendance (at Mid Ohio, Lime Rock, Laguna and Mosport) we'll be back next year. Road America isn't doing there part and the ALMS should really work with the IRL as they are both struggling for viewership. VS has been a disaster thus far but I they are in it for the long haul.

We'll see how it all shakes out, Speed just re-upped for the next 3 years to cover Le Mans on TV and online, so I don't see why they would sign that deal without carrying the ALMS in the future as well.

More to come....
    Check Out My Motorsport Blog - http://pfmotorsports.blogspot.com/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just hope and prey Audi come to Petit, this is one of the main reasons I'm making the trip, I want to here the Diesels, I know Peugeot is going, but if Audi doesn't theres no point to keep track of the race except for P2 and GT2, the overall race is already over
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Your praying worked: Audi are here to prey on Peugeot and Acura!
    The Spartans do not enquire how MANY enemy there there are, merely enquire WHERE they are.