Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDS
    He doesn't think he's smart enough to run AOWR, but I don't think that means he dislikes him.
    But even GF is not allowed to question the glorious leaders past 12 years of failed leadership, he must have faith that the next 12 years will show us the glorious leaders true genius.

Or so I've been told...
    "For 80 years this place has run on tradition. From today forward it will run as a business." - Tony George (Failed businessman)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Monaco
    But even GF is not allowed to question the glorious leaders past 12 years of failed leadership, he must have faith that the next 12 years will show us the glorious leaders true genius.

Or so I've been told...

Or so you THINK you have been told. More precisely... or so you miss represent what others have said.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    Or so you THINK you have been told. More precisely... or so you miss represent what others have said.

Gary
    Please leave "Miss Represent" out of this, she's done nothing to you!

And I'd appreciate it if you take this argument back to the thread where it originated and show me where I misrepresented anything other had said.

Because it is my opinion that you misread and/or misunderstood what was written. And you never addressed that point before you left in a huff.
    "For 80 years this place has run on tradition. From today forward it will run as a business." - Tony George (Failed businessman)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Apparently AJ has signed with Michael Waltrip Racing for the rest of 2008 and likely 2009 as well.

I could see Michael McDowell, the guy he's replacing, come back to open wheel though.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    MDS...show me the link that Waltrip has hired AJ past this week's race in Charlotte. They were talking about today on Sirius's NASCAR channel and it is a one race deal only.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    MDS...show me the link that Waltrip has hired AJ past this week's race in Charlotte. They were talking about today on Sirius's NASCAR channel and it is a one race deal only.
    I don't have a link, but clearly the ride at Charlotte is a tryout, likely more

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Isn't this more for the NASCAR forum now?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What is to say he would have any success now anyhow. The cars in the IRL are very different to what he used and so are the turbo's he used compared to the dull current spec engine.

Most of all the series is far more competitive than what he was racing in CCWS. I don't dislike him, just don't need him now. There's Graham and danica for the US fans.
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Actually what's more important?

Being the top AMerican driver in one series or being an also ran in the top series?

Pay checks better I guess, and more reliable, but what would you wanna be...
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDS
    I don't have a link, but clearly the ride at Charlotte is a tryout, likely more
    Certainly looks that way...
    Owner Michael Waltrip said following the NASCAR Sprint Cup event at Kansas Speedway that several drivers will be used during the remainder of the season.
    http://www.motorsport1st.com/index.p...d=43&Itemid=28