Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Corny
    I'm afraid that was me

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa155btcc
    Just think that i had to start this thread as i dont think he gets enough recognition on this Forum, i get the feeling people think he is the Michael Schumacher of Moto Gp, that he is not only cause he has been Champion so many times but that is where the similarity ends.
    That's probably a fair point. I haven't been much of a fan of his for probably 4 or 5 years now but I admire him enormously for his talent and achievements. As mentioned by ChrisS, Rossi had to raise his game to a completely new level this year against the strongest competition he's ever had to face and he did it with aplomb. If he wasn't a legend before (as if he wasn't ) he's definately elevated into MotoGP immortal status now.

Congrats Vale on a tremendous achievement.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Yes, well done to Valentino Rossi. Glad to see him back in his customary position!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corny
    I'm afraid that was me
    Ciao Corny, if i remember rightly your were`nt the only one, LOL, here is too a great 2009 season as i am sure it will be, and even for Rossi think he will have to lift his game again.

Thought his 2nd in Phillip Island was almost as good as some of his wins, reminds me of the days when he use to qualify almost last and still win, great work by Toseland for making it harder for the Doctor.

What a Great Champion he is (Rossi) and lots of respect to Stoner after Motegi nuff espect.
    mokin: mokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i read that Rossi will be honoured in his hometown. The local politicians has decided to lower the speed limits from 50km/h to 46 km/h.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwalker
    i read that Rossi will be honoured in his hometown. The local politicians has decided to lower the speed limits from 50km/h to 46 km/h.
    Is that genuine or just a joke? Be awesome if they actually did that, the best homage ever, although the locals will be happy that he didn't choose to use Sheene's number
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    Is that genuine or just a joke? Be awesome if they actually did that, the best homage ever, although the locals will be happy that he didn't choose to use Sheene's number
    i read it here so i guess its genuine.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_s...cle1070704.ece

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now that would be funny LOL

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwalker
    I've red (is that right? ) that they reduced it to 46, because of his donation (650.000 euros) to rebuild the graveyard...
    RIP Marco Simoncelli