Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by indycool
    No, Rex, we had 12 years of banal forum shelling of TG which continues at CW and is a bit weaker at other fora, it's one series now, times have changed and some of us are a bit tired of reading what an incompetent idiot TG is instead of germane comments and ideas about the IRL and top-level open-wheel racing.
    So one can't be a NASCAR fan, unless they refrain from criticising the France famliy? And one can't enjoy F1 if they choose criticise Bernie?

Sorry, I disgree.

I think one can be a race fan and criticise it's leaders when and where it is warranted.
    "For 80 years this place has run on tradition. From today forward it will run as a business." - Tony George (Failed businessman)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Criticism of the IRL or its leaders are one thing. Name-calling or slander of the IRL or its leaders are another. As the mods say at every forum, "it's how you say it."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, guess you guys can read some of your own posts to figure out why others draw that conclusion.
    Is it because you are afraid of being told the truth ?
    Is it a requirement to agree that OWR is better off now ?

It is one series and that is all we have to watch in the US, as far as OW is concerned. But, that does not mean that we MUST accept the premise that "things are better off now."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Criticism of the IRL or its leaders are one thing. Name-calling or slander of the IRL or its leaders are another. As the mods say at every forum, "it's how you say it."
    The way I said it, was that I don't think the last 12 years have shown that TG has what is required to fix AOWR.

Is that slander or name calling? And does that warrant the slander and name calling directed towards me? I think not.
    "For 80 years this place has run on tradition. From today forward it will run as a business." - Tony George (Failed businessman)

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Oh, Champ Car fans again. Look bitter that their series has died.
    Ouch.
    Formula 1

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    One year later, the status remains the same. Unless the NASCAR juggernaut suddenly vanishes, AOWR is STILL DEAD.

And yes, the VERSUS network is just another swan song for the IRL.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It isn't one year later. It's February to September.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't see this thread going anywhere, constructive criticism left this thread a long time ago, I'm closing this one.
    Jose Arrambide
    Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition
    Monty Python Flying Circus