Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Peak Indy 300 - Chicagoland

The last race of the season already (ones that count anyways). It makes me sad really. This year was a good one and it went fast. Danica got her first win and will finish 6th in points.

This will be a good race. Im going to this one. I am heading out today to Chicagoland Speedway to pick up my credentials. The weather seems like it will be good.

I figured I would start a race discussion thread on this race. Here are some details for this weekend's race..

Well, the last race of the season. Well, that counts anyways. It was a good year and it went fast. I figured I would start a thread on this race.

I will be going to Chicagoland Speedway. Im heading out today to pick up my credentials. Im excited!

Here are some details for this weekend's race...

Peak Antifreeze Indy 300

Location - Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet, Illinois

Date - September 7, 2008

TV Schedule - 3:30pm Eastern - ABC

Qualifications - September 6, 2008

Course Type - 1.5 Mile Oval

Distance - 200 Laps/300 Miles

2007 Winner - Dario Franchitti
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looking forward to it, though I figured they'd be running practice today, not tomorrow. Would be nice to see Helio win, and Dixon clinch the championship.

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    umm the year really good? umm i woludnt go that far at all,,, the year was crap, hate to say,, as i have always pointed out, beside you Danica fans, loving her win,, what does stand out of great this year?? i cant say the mirage was great,, only cuz if not for wind tunnel i wolud have never knowing about it,,,it was never hype up,, the whole year was a big zzzz to me,, i just hope next year is 100 times better
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickfalzone
    Looking forward to it, though I figured they'd be running practice today, not tomorrow. Would be nice to see Helio win, and Dixon clinch the championship.
    I think the same : Helio winning and Scotty clinching the title...that would be awesome.
    "To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

Buddy is my favourite driver I love him new car paint!!

TK will also have new colors for this weekend.
    "To Accomplish Great Things, We Must Not Only Act, But Also Dream; Not Only Plan, But Also Believe."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

Awesome!!

TK will also have new colors for this weekend.

Senior Member The instant classic's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i had an idea here guys, i just finsh up playing my xbox indycar game, i played Chicagoland, i played on hard mode, and yes i ran out of gas lol,

but on to my idea here, what if history re-plays itself again, and dixon runs out of gas, and helio wins the title? how weird wolud that be? could last year race happen again?
    Thats The Way Of The Road.Thats The Way She Goes.Sometimes She Goes Sometimes She Doesn't Go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is a "preemptive" quote of DanicaFan after the first practice...

"Well first practice is over and Danica is 9th fastest out of the big 8!! I look for her to easily win the pole with that speed and blazing talent. She continues to show that she's the one to beat each weekend...she's ahead of Mutoh!!" Woo Hoo...go Danica!
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now that qualifying is actually over (or about to be anyway), I'd take back my mocking comments about DP and her sweetheart but, Marty Roth qualified in the top 10 also. Just goes to show that anything can happen with only 1 car on the track and everybody is flat out from the pit box to the finish line. With a track full of cars, things will likely change but I'll hand it to AGR, they seem to have found something for qualifying at the very least. 3 cars in top 6...including Danica.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.