Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Gene Simmons sued over IRL deal

Apparently Gene Simmons is being sued by a former partner who says Gene cut him out of the IRL deal:

http://www.thecelebritycafe.com/features/19660.html

I'm sorry, but what exactly has Simmons' brought to the table in his marketing role? One song that never got radio play and is rarely used by the league anymore?

Wouldn't the IRL have been better off to go with a real sports marketing agency William Morris or high power New York or LA marketing firm and not and not some old, gimmicy rocker?

It's well past time to dump this aging reality show wannabe.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All I know from a non-scientific poll taken (by me) in my home (administered by myself) is this: whenever I see Gene Simmons on tv, I turn the channel.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ykiki
    All I know from a non-scientific poll taken (by me) in my home (administered by myself) is this: whenever I see Gene Simmons on tv, I turn the channel.
    Amazing - my remarkably similar survey achieved the exact same results

Seriously, I wonder what this is all about and why does the guy really care - not like Gene Simmons is likely getting rich off the IRL.... (at least I hope he isn't)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If there wasn't SOME $$$ in it, Greedy Gene wouldn't be involved, nor would his partner be suing. I always wondered what the connection was between Gene and the IRL. Strange bedfellows...